Trophy Scars Reissues

Trophy Scars will continue to release music on vinyl and limited edition art. Darkness, Oh Hell is almost finished and will be officially announced by the end of the month. Alphabets will see a new double vinyl remastered release in a special 10 year package by the middle of the year. Never Born, Never Dead will see a release towards the end of the year. Hopefully Hospital Music (and maybe even a very limited Darts to the Sea) early in 2017.

To go along with this news Trophy Scars is on hiatus.

Funny, I woke up and decided to spin alphabets this morning. Might sell it. I'd like to get the 10 year anniversary with hopes it's a gatefold. But I'll most likely keep my copy though as its a single LP /20 from the release show

Trophy Scars will continue to release music on vinyl and limited edition art. Darkness, Oh Hell is almost finished and will be officially announced by the end of the month. Alphabets will see a new double vinyl remastered release in a special 10 year package by the middle of the year. Never Born, Never Dead will see a release towards the end of the year. Hopefully Hospital Music (and maybe even a very limited Darts to the Sea) early in 2017.

To go along with this news Trophy Scars is on hiatus.

Funny, I woke up and decided to spin alphabets this morning. Might sell it. I'd like to get the 10 year anniversary with hopes it's a gatefold. But I'll most likely keep my copy though as its a single LP /20 from the release show

Was that the show in Danbury? My ex got pulled over on the way there and when I got there and went to grab the Alphabets LP they said they had JUST sold the last one. Ended up ordering the white, but I was still bummed.

Really want Hospital and Darts to get pressed.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...