Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

Yeah I would definitely buy any pressing of this if it is coming. Album is in the mindset that TPAB was going on and really has some tracks that are just so fantastic, especially when he talks about the faith he has as well as the continuing struggles in this world. Thundercat continues to own on the tracks he's on and Cee Lo Green is pretty great in his own right. You did it again, King Kendrick. 

0c90551993d38230d7eead09d862a5e8.500x310

It will probably be about 4 months before the vinyl becomes available. It's too good. I wouldn't be able to hold out for that long.

I realize that, waited forever for To Pimp A Butterfly, but was listening to it so much in the meantime that by the time I got the vinyl I already knew it like the back of my hand. Going to enjoy this as a physical experience for the first time.

I realize that, waited forever for To Pimp A Butterfly, but was listening to it so much in the meantime that by the time I got the vinyl I already knew it like the back of my hand. Going to enjoy this as a physical experience for the first time.

CD's physically exist in my world.