Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Anybody have any luck canceling? I haven't tried since it explicitly said they couldn't be canceled "due to the nature of preorders". Amazon has this for like $10 cheaper just sans "autograph".

I would cancel mine as well. Kind of screwed up how they handled all this for sure and it looks like they put it back up for sale again?

It also now says June 6th as the expected shipping date.

http://kendricklamar.shop.musictoday.com/product/5ULPKL01/untitled-vinyl

I wonder how many it is "limited" to at this point now...

Edited by hype

6 minutes ago, hype said:

I would cancel mine as well. Kind of screwed up how they handled all this for sure and it looks like they put it back up for sale again?

It also now says June 6th as the expected shipping date.

http://kendricklamar.shop.musictoday.com/product/5ULPKL01/untitled-vinyl

I wonder how many it is "limited" to at this point now...

That's pretty lame. I feel like TDE dropped the ball on this. They knew how many orders they had, and at the very least, should have accounted for how many copies would need signatures. Not to mention, they originally were up for 2K, then 4K, and now even more it seems like. 

I canceled mine shortly after ordering it when it was obvious they were selling thousands and thousands of them.  If you paid with PayPal it doesn't matter what their site says.  Just file a chargeback and say you haven't received it and want a refund, if they can't provide a tracking number you'll get your money back.

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

I canceled mine shortly after ordering it when it was obvious they were selling thousands and thousands of them.  If you paid with PayPal it doesn't matter what their site says.  Just file a chargeback and say you haven't received it and want a refund, if they can't provide a tracking number you'll get your money back.

Yeah I think I'll do this. TDE dropped the ball and they are just trying to hope people aren't going to lose patience.

1 minute ago, Vector53 said:

Yeah I think I'll do this. TDE dropped the ball and they are just trying to hope people aren't going to lose patience.

Dropped the ball? Est ship date got bumped from 5/27 to 6/6. You guys clearly haven't been broken in like us Dine Alone folk

On 6/1/2016 at 6:22 AM, hammertime said:

Just did this last night and got refunded within a few hours, thanks! I'm pretty disappointed in how his webstore handled preorders, but I'll definitely pick this album up later down the road. 

2 hours ago, wheez said:

I filed a claim through PayPal also stating the the expected ship date had passed and I wanted a refund. Hours later I was refunded. Sounds like this is the way to go if you want to cancel

I called the customer service number that @thievedrelic posted above and had no problem cancelling my order...my money was back in my PayPal account within minutes, I'd definitely recommend trying that first before filing a claim.