Kendrick Lamar - untitled unmastered.

I like how this thread just decided the autographs are fake. I propose an alternative scenario: Tdawg re-upped on a whim and now kendrick's pissed cause he's gotta sign 2000 more then planned.

So you think that after the first 2K sold in an hour, they are still trying to sell the next 2K 3+ days later? No. They've sold well over that 4K by now which is why people are becoming concerned about the authenticity of the signature promised. Can't say I blame them. No one human being, much less one of Kendrick's stature, has the time to write even their first initial on the amount of these things that have been sold by now. Sit down and write just the letter K on four thousand separate pieces of cardboard then let us know how you're feeling. Love for the fans or not, I don't see why someone would subject themselves to that.

No kidding, right? It's easily the most fascinating piece of groupthink I've seen on here in a while. Strawman Collective.

I like how some people are getting all emotional and wound up by the potential number of signatures but nobody seems to have used mathematical reasoning to actually determine approximate signing times and how reasonable / unreasonable 2000, 4000 or more may be. Hopefully since he's cancelled all future tours and albums, he will SOMEHOW be able to find the time to get them all done before he expires??!?! ;)

People realize that celebrities and athletes sign thousands of things all the time. Not saying he is going to sit down and sign 4000 covers in one sitting but to automatically think it is going to be fake is pretty pessimistic. I wouldn't be surprised if they have him sign clear stickers and then just put them on the jackets like cars companies do since it would save a ton of time. Of course anytime you personally don't see someone sign something there is a chance it is fake as well.

So you think that after the first 2K sold in an hour, they are still trying to sell the next 2K 3+ days later? No. They've sold well over that 4K by now which is why people are becoming concerned about the authenticity of the signature promised. Can't say I blame them. No one human being, much less one of Kendrick's stature, has the time to write even their first initial on the amount of these things that have been sold by now. Sit down and write just the letter K on four thousand separate pieces of cardboard then let us know how you're feeling. Love for the fans or not, I don't see why someone would subject themselves to that.

If someone gave me $25 for each time I drew the letter "K" on an album cover, I'd sit there as long as they wanted.