Deftones - B-Sides & Rarities

B-Sides & Rarities will now be available on vinyl for Record Store Day (4/16). The collection of non-LP tracks and rare cuts has been pressed onto gold vinyl over three sides with etched artwork on the fourth side of the two discs. The collection also includes a DVD of Deftones videos, photos, and more. This out-of-print collection is now exclusively available on vinyl for the first time and extremely limited.

I find the incessant aversion to white vinyl totally unnecessary. Several albums come to mind on white that sound just fine, great even. Including 'Diamond Eyes'. Any vinyl pressing on any color can sound great or like shit. Including white. And gold. It's all digital anyway.

I was bullshitting about white.  I don't get the aversion to white vinyl.  I think the haze and splatter variants have a tendency to be incredibly dirty and therefore sound bad without a really thorough cleaning, but I don't think any one color sounds worse than another.

I was hoping it would be gold, because it will look nice.

I find the incessant aversion to white vinyl totally unnecessary. Several albums come to mind on white that sound just fine, great even. Including 'Diamond Eyes'. Any vinyl pressing on any color can sound great or like shit. Including white. And gold. It's all digital anyway.

has nothing to do with the sound quality to me. It's just ugly as shit.