Record Store Day 2016

I'm completely disregarding it then. Imported cassettes aren't a hobby I wanna get myself into.

If it was a vinyl reissue I was ready to fly to Europe myself (3/4 kidding). I hope this means we will see some reissues this year because Manson has mentioned it before and this means that whoever has the rights to reissues is willing to make them happen. I hope this sells well so they think there'd be money in a vinyl reissue too. Maybe we'll finally get presses of EM,DM (eww) and The High End of Low with the represses. Last Tour... would be cool too

If it was a vinyl reissue I was ready to fly to Europe myself (3/4 kidding). I hope this means we will see some reissues this year because Manson has mentioned it before and this means that whoever has the rights to reissues is willing to make them happen. I hope this sells well so they think there'd be money in a vinyl reissue too. Maybe we'll finally get presses of EM,DM (eww) and The High End of Low with the represses. Last Tour... would be cool too

I just want Anti-Christ, Holywood, and maybe Mechanical Animals.

Here is my list:

Alanis Morissette Demos 1994-1998 LP
Deftones B-Sides & Rarities 2XLP
Green River 1984 Demos LP
Joe Strummer Gangsterville 12"
Linkin Park - Road To Revolution: Live at Milton Keyes LP
KEXP Presents: Raw Power - A Tribute to Iggy & The Stooges LP
Soundtrack - Star Wars: The Force Awakens 10" PD
Sublime: Jah Won't Pay The Bills LP & CASS
Various Artists Soundtrack - Accross the Universe 2LP
Various Artists Soundtrack - From Dusk Till Dawn 2LP

For the kids:
Hello Kitty Hello World 12" PD
Rockabye Baby! Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of CCR LP

Kinda sad there is no Nirvana (in the US) or Foo Fighters this year or another Tribute Album from Robotic Empire.

Requested the following from my local:

Architects - Lost Forever // Lost Together

Atreyu - The Best Of

Beach Slang - Broken Thrills

Deftones - B Sides & Rarities

Low / S. Carey - Not A Word / I Won't Let You

NOTHING - ACD

Various Artists - Sensible Record Labels: Volume 2

Wouldn't mind the mwY split from the US.

And Wah-Wah in Europe, but this isn't Popol Vuh or the score for Herzog's Nosferatu the Vampyre. It is a 1997 performance by the Prague Philharmonic of a re-score written by James Bernard of Hammer Horror score fame to replace the lost music for FW Murnau's 1922 silent film, Nosferatu. Also it's a 7".

Oh wow. Then sorry for my ignorance. I just saw that it said nosferatu and thought it was the score again

Kinda sad there is no Nirvana (in the US) or Foo Fighters this year or another Tribute Album from Robotic Empire.

I believe there is another Robotic Empire Nirvana tribute this year, titled "Doused in Mud", though it's not an "official" RSD title.  More info than that, I do not have.

I believe there is another Robotic Empire Nirvana tribute this year, titled "Doused in Mud", though it's not an "official" RSD title.  More info than that, I do not have.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=232849

http://www.cobraside.com/b2b/i.php?id=1012980

I remember seeing it on one of the del......

I have to go. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are at my front door.