Record Store Day 2016

Judgement Night soundtrack

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2602982?ev=rb&ships_from=United+States

There are three here new and sealed for under $20. No way the 2016 RSD version will be that cheap. Most importantly, the MOV press sounds excellent. Don't waste your time and money on a colored/split pressing.

Not much for me this year, not even going to bother to queue.

BLANCK MASS - THE GREAT CONFUSO 
John Williams Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Pinact - Stand Still and Rot 
Run The Jewels VRTJ Viewer 
Xiu Xiu - Xiu Xiu plays the music of Twin Peaks 

Can't see any of this stuff being hard to get.

my only must have is the new Self Defense Family. I'd like the Lush box but doubt ill have the money, I wanted the Emmylou Harris but not for $45 and I wanted the Nothing but not for $20. I may grab mewithoutyou "Ten Stories" reissue and the Sublime but haven't decided yet. I'm hoping there will be some surprise releases by RFC or Topshelf not listed cause this is looking pretty uninteresting to me

So i gave my list to my local shop yesterday and one of the items was the Manic Street Preachers 12inch... he msg'd me back saying it was going to be 36.99CAD?!?!?!?! I told him to take it off my list. WTF? that price is ridiculous, even if it is an import. 

I mean, with the CAD being at .7something on the USD, and the Euro trading slightly above the USD, I could see it having been reasonably priced at some point

Did I miss this or is this a UK release?

You missed it. It's on the US list.

my only must have is the new Self Defense Family.

Don't see this on the US list. The UK list has The Power Does Not Work In The Presence Of Nonbelievers

So i gave my list to my local shop yesterday and one of the items was the Manic Street Preachers 12inch... he msg'd me back saying it was going to be 36.99CAD?!?!?!?! I told him to take it off my list. WTF? that price is ridiculous, even if it is an import. 

That converts to just under £20. This won't be much cheaper to buy in the UK. Not supporting the fact, just saying.