-Circa Survive/mewithoutYou split

-Clint Mansell/Kronos Quartet - Requiem for a Dream OST

-Deftones - B-sides

-Low/S.Carey split

-Mew - And The Glass Handed Kites

-NOFX - Sid & Nancy

-Pinback - Blue Screen Life

-John Frusciante - Foregrow EP

That's my really want list. There are quite a few others I would like to get if I'm feeling like spending a lot. A lot more solid of a year than the last few, in my opinion.

I kind of want that Rob Zombie just for the reverse groove feature lol that would be pretty cool watching, I don't have any record like that

Pretty sure this clearanced out release from VC's favorite label has reverse grooves: http://www.hottopic.com/product/lights-resolve---feel-youre-different-vinyl-lp/383337-000.html

I noticed two RSD releases available for preorder today. What's up with this practice? The White Stripes is a second party vendor, so I suppose they could be trying to suck up copies on RSD. But I'm pretty sure the Phish pre-order is their own site. 

Is this common?

Phish Pre-Order:

http://drygoods.phish.com/Dept.aspx?cp=773_81405&view_in=Mobile

White Stripes Pre-Order:

https://www.srcvinyl.com/the-white-stripes-the-complete-peel-sessions-bbc-2xlp.html

I just realized I'll be on a plane record store day morning. Anyone ever been to any of the Zia locations in Vegas? Are there long lines on RSD. I'll probably have a free hour or two in the morning where I can Uber over, but would rather not if it's a huge waste of time. I only want two releases. 

I just realized I'll be on a plane record store day morning. Anyone ever been to any of the Zia locations in Vegas? Are there long lines on RSD. I'll probably have a free hour or two in the morning where I can Uber over, but would rather not if it's a huge waste of time. I only want two releases. 

You could always post in the request thread if you don't want to deal with it

I was at Zia in Vegas for Record Store Day about three years ago and it was a mess. All the LPs were in two small bins and people were crowded around and reaching in trying to grab what they wanted. It was pretty packed. I don't know how it is now though. Maybe it's gotten better.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the rsd phish record is red or something... The one in the link you provided is black

That Phish is listed as a "RSD First" release, not a RSD only release. 

The white stripes record is not a rsd item, it is just a record that comes out on the same day as rsd.

Gotcha. Makes sense. Thanks!