Record Store Day 2016

Alarm is set for 5AM and I'm gonna go crash. I'll probably start posting from the line once I get to my store. Good night and good luck, everyone!

Same here.  Although I was planning on getting to the shop by 5 and the owner told me there's no need to get there that early.  First time doing RSD in DE and I'm going in with no idea what to expect.  Should be interesting. :)

For those wanting the Dilla album or the ODB picture disc, you can order them here now: 

http://www.fatbeats.com/collections/record-store-day-2016

damn, i'm so pissed i missed out on this! i am headed over to my local record shop at around 5:30 am - 6 am EST. I really hope they have Sublime - Jah Won't Pay the Bills. Also, does anyone know if that 7'' invluded with "The Diary" is exclusive to Fat Beats? Because I see that Mass Appeal has it up on their website for pre-order, but there is no mention of a 7'' 

I was only keen on the Doors and the Deftones. 

I picked up the Doors 7".

I missed out on Deftones, the only store in Auckland that seems to have received copies so far only got two and those sold out really early. Fingers crossed one of the others get their stock in the next few days, but I'm not too hopeful.

For those that got it, how much did it sell for?

Been in line since 9pm, freezing my ass off here in NC. 5 1/2 hrs to go. Anyone else camping out?

I was going to, and now that  I see people saying they're camping out, I might have to go to my record shop and camp out lol I don't wanna get there at 6 and there be a massive line. I just can't imagine there being a huge line lol