Record Store Day 2016

Did anyone get an extra Record Store Day 2016 freebie tote though? Was actually hoping to snag one but got other totes haha.

What'd you end up grabbing?

What'd you end up grabbing?

Muse, Nothing, both Langhorne Slim's, Frank Turner, Across the Universe, VRTJ & La Dispute

It was weird because everything was scattered around the store. A bit disorganized but it kept people spread out. Grabbed the only Nothing I saw off the wall. Can't believe no one ahead of me grabbed it. There probably 50 more people outside in line after I checked out. Place is probably picked clean at this point unfortunately. Time Traveler had nada.

Honestly even though I didn't find the Circa/mewithoutYou /100 I had a lot of fun.

Got the Lush box set, Deftones, Pinback, and the Nothing 12". The latter being my favorite release out of this whole thing. (also the deftones and pinback records are up for trade if you have the /100 circa/mwY split mentioned above...)

Muse, Nothing, both Langhorne Slim's, Frank Turner, Across the Universe, VRTJ & La Dispute

It was weird because everything was scattered around the store. A bit disorganized but it kept people spread out. Grabbed the only Nothing I saw off the wall. Can't believe no one ahead of me grabbed it. There probably 50 more people outside in line after I checked out. Place is probably picked clean at this point unfortunately. Time Traveler had nada.

Guess I won't even waste my time then, and just go home. I'm sure I can snag a copy online at some point, since Nothing is really all I'm after.