Record Store Day 2016

yeah, while i love saki in general i've never had great luck with them during RSD due to their lack of real-time inventory.

here's my saki black friday RSD 2014 timeline-

11/28 (aka black friday) i place a $136 order for six titles.
12/2 (the following tuesday) i follow up because i hadn't heard about my order, i get a reply within 30 minutes that they're short-staffed due to illness

12/9 (eleven days after my order) i write to cancel half of my order because i still hadn't heard from them so i got it at bull moose instead

12/10 i hear back that they still have two 7"s i was looking for, but i've bought one of them at goner in the past day, so i just end up buying the one 7" from saki

There's about 150ish records left in the store I work at. If anyone's looking for not too sought after stuff, I'll take a look at the stock tomorrow and see if it's still there. This might be more interesting for european (german, in particular) residents, because of shipping costs. If I have something you want I'll ship it anywhere though, but expect costs to be around $15.

Sought after stuff that's definitely gone:

Bowie 12" and 7"

Bohren LP and 7"

Deftones

Grateful Dead

Iggy Pop

Libertines LP and 7x7"

Lush

Nirvana

SDF

Sublime

Xiu Xiu

For anything else, hit me up, I'll see what I can do.

There's about 150ish records left in the store I work at. If anyone's looking for not too sought after stuff, I'll take a look at the stock tomorrow and see if it's still there. This might be more interesting for european (german, in particular) residents, because of shipping costs. If I have something you want I'll ship it anywhere though, but expect costs to be around $15.

Bowie 12" and 7"

Bohren LP and 7"

Deftones

Grateful Dead

Iggy Pop

Libertines LP and 7x7"

Lush

Nirvana

SDF

Sublime

Xiu Xiu

PM sent

Bowie 12" and 7"

Bohren LP and 7"

Deftones

Grateful Dead

Iggy Pop

Libertines LP and 7x7"

Lush

Nirvana

SDF

Sublime

Xiu Xiu

Pinback?

Anyone else pick up the Jazz Dispensary: Cosmic Stash box? The fold-out panels are a little annoying, and the obi strip is essentially useless after you undo the plastic wrap, but the rest of the package is spectacular. All of the sleeves and the box itself look absolutely stellar and the vinyl looks and sounds beautiful. It's definitely my favorite pickup from the weekend.

This has been a great RSD this year. I wasn't able to attend in person, but thanks to VC Member, llamaface, Melody Supreme, & Zia Records I got what I wanted for my family and me. Only had to buy one on evil Bay. Here is the list:

From llamaface:

Sublime Jah Can't Pay The Bills (LP & Cassette)

Star Wars Picture Disc

Deftones B-Sides & Rarities

Melody Supreme:

Green River 1984 Demos

Joe Strummer Gangsterville

RAW Power - Tribute to Iggy & The Stooges

Zia Records:

Rockabye Baby - CCR

Across The Universe Soundtrack

eBay:

Hello Kitty Hello World Picture Disc