Record Store Day 2016

12985355_10206109298034700_1683877633732

I did alright :)

My store only got one copy of Alt-J and even though I was first in line, I let my buddy have it because he only had a few things on his list.

No Vitamin String Quartett at the store, sadly -- and he didn't even order any Peregrine :(

Damn, one of my places had a fuckton of Alt-J this morning

not well, my local got 1 for all 5 locations and my buddy who introduced me was lining up so I just let him go for it. I assume it will appear in the leftovers from some store...I hope

My friend was looking for one and I found this he just ordered one

https://www.sorrystaterecords.com/collections/entire-catalog-alphabetical/products/self-defense-family-the-power-does-not-work-record-store-day-2016

12985355_10206109298034700_1683877633732

I did alright :)

My store only got one copy of Alt-J and even though I was first in line, I let my buddy have it because he only had a few things on his list.

No Vitamin String Quartett at the store, sadly -- and he didn't even order any Peregrine :(

Found Vitamin on the same website I found SDF

https://www.sorrystaterecords.com/collections/all/products/vitamin-string-quartet-performs-daft-punks-random-access-memories-12-record-store-day-2016

Went to Music Millenium in Portland about 3-4 hours after they opened. Picked up the Nothing single. Then put it back. Grabbed mwY - Ten Stories and left. Most cost effective RSD in the books for this guy.

I think Zach from Portugal. The Man was supposed to DJing there all day.

I just purchased SDF from Saki (Chicago, IL) online. Hopefully it goes through? Is this really limited to 100?

I just ordered some stuff from Saki as well.. but if you read the confirmation email 

Any mail order placed for RSD items before April 17th will be canceled.

So, not sure if our orders will go through. Lets hope!