Kevin Devine Andy Hull West Coast Tour Announced with Bad Books Daytrotter Vinyl Bundle

General sale is coming soon. This was just pre sale.

And vinyl will be made available at merch for these shows

General on sale at noon - https://instagram.com/p/BCtGxTallD_/

If they let me buy vinyl in addition to the one from the ticket package then I can get an extra for someone. I'll be going to the Santa Ana date.

General on sale at noon - https://instagram.com/p/BCtGxTallD_/

If they let me buy vinyl in addition to the one from the ticket package then I can get an extra for someone. I'll be going to the Santa Ana date.

I got the VIP for Santa Ana too... and you should be good to buy an extra. 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, drummerboy032 said:

Also, Andy played a song that my wife really liked but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I beleive the lyrics were about watching his wife give birth?  Anyone know what song this is?

He played it at the Santa Ana show tonight too. Pretty sure he said it's a new one

and they seemed to have plenty of Daytrotter vinyl at the merch table so if you didn't buy the vinyl bundle you should be good. 4 song vinyl, $15. Sorry I didn't see the thread before or I would have picked up extra tonight.

9 hours ago, zacooper said:

Also, can't rave enough about how awesome both of them sounded. I've seen both of them at different times over the last few years but this acoustic small venue setting was just magical.

Damn... I live less than 10 miles from the venue and I completely forgot about the show. If anyone is able to grab an extra copy, I'd really appreciate it. 

• 4 weeks later...