CULT OF LUNA VERTIKAL 1&2 3LP for RSD (Available ONLINE NOW)

Hey everyone!

Cult of Luna are releasing their Vertikal albums 1 and 2 in a 3lp on clear vinyl in Europe and is available online RIGHT NOW.

http://shop.indierecordings.no/     JUST SEARCH CULT OF LUNA

for US if you use danish krona as the currency it comes out to 44 PPD which is not that bad shipped from another country.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nwinkler said:

Did anybody receive their copy in Europe yet? I got a shipping notification on April 19th, but it hasn't arrived yet. No tracking info in the email either.

Did it show up for anyone in Europe (or more specifically in Germany) yet?

Yep, UK here. Ordered from Indie Recordings. Mine showed up on Friday...pretty slow postage! Hope you get yours today (and hope it's in better condition than mine was!)

5 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

I got a reply from them after a week, my cover was damaged pretty bad. Nicely they've offered a replacement. They've still got copies online so at least if yours has gone AWOL they should be able to hook you up still. Hope it gets sorted!

The top left corner on mine got dinged up pretty good in shipping. I was able to straighten it out for the most part, so it's not all that noticeable, so I just decided to suck it up and live with it instead of asking for a replacement. Sounds like they need to get some different mailers... 

6 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

The top left corner on mine got dinged up pretty good in shipping. I was able to straighten it out for the most part, so it's not all that noticeable, so I just decided to suck it up and live with it instead of asking for a replacement. Sounds like they need to get some different mailers... 

Yeah, mine had actual holes in...would have been okay but the only protection inside was the bubble wrap. Not the best.

Mine finally arrived today - with a big sticker from German customs. Looks like it's been stuck there for a couple of days.

It's beautiful - the triple gatefold, the artwork/print quality and the transparent vinyl looks great! (Incidentally, I was playing the transparent vinyl of the new Brian Eno when the Vertikal package arrived - also highly recommended).

Got the same dings in the top left corner of the CoL sleeve, and a double seam split on the third record (the one in the middle pocket) - these seem to be the weak spots of this packaging. When I wrote to Indie Recordings the other day, I got a response on the same day, offering me a replacement if it didn't show up within a week - good service.

The records play just fine - completely flat and no surface noise. I just finished listening to side D (Disharmonia, In Awe Of, Passing Through) - simply breathtaking.

Now I'm just waiting for a rerelease of Eternal Kingdom...

Yeah IndieMerch fucking sucks at shipping records.  

Cult of Luna had copies of this at their merch stand on Saturday, but not on Thursday in Copenhagen.  I almost picked it up, because it would be cool to have, but I didn't have enough money left or room in my suitcase haha.  Some day I'll splurge on the gorgeous purple splatter of Vertikal II to go with my splatter Vertikal I.  

I tell you though, hearing them play I: The Weapon live is absolutely incredible.  They opened Gothenburg with The Sweep -> Light Chaser too which was really cool.