Record Store Day 2016 Request Thread

There's about to be multiple posts while I deal with stuff that's come up so far. Sorry.

Down
Clutch
Wednesday 13

This would be awesome

Down - Nola is still on the UK PDF but not on the site. I'm going to mark it as cancelled.

Clutch - Elephant Riders is a Let Them Eat Vinyl release - they are 100% Europe only. Still on the site. Assuming still available.

Wednesday 13 - 2 of these came out on RSD 14. They were UK only. Assuming still available.

If possible....

Nirvana, Hozier & Mike Oldfield - Nuclear 7"

Thanks for doing this!!!!

NGHFB - El Mexicano

Nirvana

Thanks so much

Both Adverts LPs

Nirvana

To you and all Nirvana wanters, it has been pressed before:

https://www.discogs.com/Nirvana-KAOS-FM-Live-17041987/release/7151519

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/66209.htm

I've not heard it but both labels look a bit bootleggy.

I can possibly help also if it's something I don't want myself, my local store has quite a strict one per customer then out to the back of the queue policy but there's not a huge amount I want on this years list so if I can help I will.

Looks like Nirvana and Parkway Drive are the popular ones right now.

I've totted up my PMs and requests in the two threads and so far:

Nirvana: 4 people

Pinkshiny whatsitcalled: 3

Beach Slang: 2

Parkway Drive: 6 maybe 7

Architects: 2

Everything else has only been requested by one person so far.

Mew is going to be available in the US.

This, though I will keep my open for unsold copies during the week after in case there are emergencies here. I'm really hoping for good weather that week. It's been lovely the last two years. I do everything other than the day itself on my bike (20 mile round trip) and rain would seriously reduce my enthusiasm.

OK, I've been in touch with everyone except for MayCauseDeath as I got a message saying you cannot receive any more messages. I assume that means clean out your inbox!

I have seven in my Parkway Drive queue and five in my Nirvana. No others go more than three right now. I will always keep looking as long as someone wants me too. Last year I found copies of the Placebo record at FNAC.pr. No idea how many I could have bought, but I got three to top me up to the five I was looking for. Never give up hope number 7!

If you haven't heard from me or still want to make a request, it's best to PM me. I'm not the only one in the UK who has offered to help; allenh has as well earlier in this thread.

Finally, I've said a few times I can't be sure of being at the front of the queue until I find out what shift I'm working on the Friday. I am 99% sure that all will be OK, but can't confirm until March 20th. I'll post here rather than tell everyone individually. I will also let people know if they move forward in a queue.

This is what makes RSD fun for me and as long as everyone pays up doing it is a pleasure (how much depends on the weather)

OK, I've been in touch with everyone except for MayCauseDeath as I got a message saying you cannot receive any more messages. I assume that means clean out your inbox!

I have seven in my Parkway Drive queue and five in my Nirvana. No others go more than three right now. I will always keep looking as long as someone wants me too. Last year I found copies of the Placebo record at FNAC.pr. No idea how many I could have bought, but I got three to top me up to the five I was looking for. Never give up hope number 7!

If you haven't heard from me or still want to make a request, it's best to PM me. I'm not the only one in the UK who has offered to help; allenh has as well earlier in this thread.

Finally, I've said a few times I can't be sure of being at the front of the queue until I find out what shift I'm working on the Friday. I am 99% sure that all will be OK, but can't confirm until March 20th. I'll post here rather than tell everyone individually. I will also let people know if they move forward in a queue.

This is what makes RSD fun for me and as long as everyone pays up doing it is a pleasure (how much depends on the weather)

Hey fox I cleared my inbox! Please reach back out! Thank you!