Record Store Day 2016 Request Thread

I saw a couple foals at a shop by me yesterday. I'm in Ontario. No price on them but I know it was going to be close to $20 because my wife wanted one and when I wanted to have another shop order it in for me a few weeks ago and they told me the price I said forget it. Send me a pm if you really want it and I'll check that store for it either today or tomorrow.

I saw a couple foals at a shop by me yesterday. I'm in Ontario. No price on them but I know it was going to be close to $20 because my wife wanted one and when I wanted to have another shop order it in for me a few weeks ago and they told me the price I said forget it. Send me a pm if you really want it and I'll check that store for it either today or tomorrow.

I might take you up on your offer unless someone else on the board would be willing to pick up those two from zia (as I'd probably save on shipping that way if they don't go out of stock here shortly). Thanks!

There's about 150ish records left in the store I work at. If anyone's looking for not too sought after stuff, I'll take a look at the stock tomorrow and see if it's still there. This might be more interesting for european (german, in particular) residents, because of shipping costs. If I have something you want I'll ship it anywhere though, but expect costs to be around $15.

Sought after stuff that's definitely gone:

Bowie 12" and 7"

Bohren LP and 7"

Deftones

Grateful Dead

Iggy Pop

Libertines LP and 7x7"

Lush

Nirvana

SDF

Sublime

Xiu Xiu

For anything else, hit me up, I'll see what I can do.