Record Store Day 2016 Request Thread

Let me know if anyone is still looking for The White Stripes, Pinback, The Doors “Live at the Aquarius”, Sublime, MeWithoutYou "Ten Stories". Send me a message and Ill see if I can get my hands on a copy.

Just Pinback for me. Thanks!

UK person here, happy to go check for any wants - just let me know!

-Nick

Nirvana, but know that's a long shot. Thanks!

There might be one out there (and I mean one). I've been looking around and one place might have one but I'm not 100% sure. As It's not on sale yet, it might just be a placeholder created before RSD and may not represent what they have left.

If by some miracle there is an additional Nirvana, I need one too.

They are numbered out of 1000. Did that many sell on the day? It's possible I guess but it wasn't a 'front of the queue' item for anyone other than me at the biggest store in my city. User Allenh said his local store said there were 200 in the UK and the rest were around Europe. Bengans in Sweden didn't have any (left?) to put up. It's possible that this one isn't over yet.

Just Pinback for me. Thanks!

If by some miracle there is an additional Nirvana, I need one too.

Still need the Nirvana Kaos Lp if anyone can help

Anyone want to take a punt on this:

http://www.deejay.de/INTRLP0004_-_Nirvana_-_Live_On_Kaos-fm_Seattle_1987_-_12inch__216026

It's expensive and they call the event Record Stereo Day(!) They only list a handful of the days releases but all the Interference ones (a label that has almost no releases and I can find out nothing about).

On the bad news, Rough Trade's placeholder listing for this says 500 copies, not 1000.