PO now: Julianna Barwick 'Will'

Interesting that the email confirmation came from a Joyful Noise email. I wonder if she will be signed to the label? She's already had a couple of releases with them, including being on this years flexi disc series.

Also noticed the colored vinyl was called "Flesh" but now is called "Rose Gold". I'm sure it's the same color, but maybe someone had an issue with it being called "Flesh" so it was changed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joyful Noise just announced a 7" on coke bottle green limited to 500 copies and signed.

Featuring the beautiful out-take “Never Change”, and the little-heard track “Chaos" (a song from her score to Zia Anger’s 2015 short film I Remember Nothing), this special, personalized release is now available to VIPs.

VIP members can purchase now. Non VIPs can purchase tomorrow.

http://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/products/julianna-barwick-chaos-never-change?mc_cid=4f817eb68f&mc_eid=565f5719db

JNR196_front_1024x1024.jpg?v=1461781442

Joyful Noise just announced a 7" on coke bottle green limited to 500 copies and signed.

Featuring the beautiful out-take “Never Change”, and the little-heard track “Chaos" (a song from her score to Zia Anger’s 2015 short film I Remember Nothing), this special, personalized release is now available to VIPs.

VIP members can purchase now. Non VIPs can purchase tomorrow.http://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/products/julianna-barwick-chaos-never-change?mc_cid=4f817eb68f&mc_eid=565f5719db

JNR196_front_1024x1024.jpg?v=1461781442

Isn't that just the bonus 7" from the pre-order bundle?