YCR Mystery Box sale!

These are limited to 50 — giving first crack to VC folks before I blast social networks and whatnot.

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/ycr-mystery-box-sale

mysterybox.jpeg

It's time for a little spring cleaning at Youth Conspiracy HQ, so for a limited time only, we're offering YCR Mystery Boxes to get a bunch of awesome stuff in your hands for a killer price.

Each Mystery Box will cost $20 and will include FREE SHIPPING (US only). You will get:

AT LEAST two LPs (from both YCR and distro titles) 
AT LEAST two 7-inches (from both YCR and distro titles)

PLUS we'll be throwing in bonus records from our personal collections as well as stickers, buttons, slipmats, patches and more! (Who knows: Maybe even a test press or two will end up in some boxes.)

You will definitely get more than your money's worth with these Mystery Boxes, and you'll be helping us clear out some space at the same time. Win-win!

I made the second order. :) Always glad to support smaller businesses and roll the dice on mystery vinyl!

Just to reiterate what the original post said: the shipping cost is INCLUDED in the $20 price for US orders.

Dude I'm the biggest sucker for mystery deals like this. Every time I order from Bridge 9 Records, I throw a mystery 7" or LP pack in just for fun.

Bump — just sent out another batch of these today, almost caught up with orders. Starting tomorrow, I will be adding shipping back onto this item (I already had to add to the international shipping costs because seemingly every international person ordered 2-3 boxes which caused shipping costs to skyrocket). So tonight is your last chance to order one with free shipping — hurry!

Just hauled the last batch of boxes over to the post office, so everyone's order is either en route or — hopefully — already at your doorstep. Still got a few more left if you wanna get in on the action: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/ycr-mystery-box-sale

Got mine yesterday and haven't had a chance to listen, but I'm excited.

My 7"s: Somos/Have Mercy split, and Heks Orkest - Endless Scroll

12"s: Meridian - The Cathedral, and The Felix Culpa - Thought Control EP

I can't say much as I haven't listened to them yet, but I will say you guys may want to word things a bit better next time, as the product page stated two LPs and two 7"s... to me an "LP" is a full length album, and a 12" EP doesn't really count just because it's the same size. I'm sure it's great and I'm not going to throw a fit as I think this package was a really great value, but I just think an EP in place of an LP is kind of disappointing, but maybe I'm just being pedantic.

Honestly, though, I am excited to listen to this stuff. I've really liked the tidbits I've had time to check out on YouTube and such.

you got 4 records valued at 36 dollars for 20 dollars and still find a way to argue. wow. the LP here obviously (at least for me) meant a 12 inch record.

(also: The LP (long play), or 33 1⁄3 rpm microgroove vinyl record, is a format for phonograph (gramophone) records, an analog sound storage medium.)