Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: GUILT - Bardstown Ugly Box 12" + 7" Reissue

This TJT release is gonna be so awesome! The test presses are approved and the actual records should be available in the next month or so. I can't wait to share all of the details on this one!

In the meantime, we also have a CD release coming up from a band names Glassfield. Ex-members of Lights At Sea formed a band that sounds like Hum and Torche had a three way with Young Widows. More on that in the next two weeks!

makes sense, but that sucks I was all hyped after the teaser a month or 2 back

The album is fucking awesome. If I didn't think I'd take a total bath on it, I would probably still release it as planned. But I am not sure how much traction it would get without the band playing out. Such a bummer!

This TJT release is gonna be so awesome! The test presses are approved and the actual records should be available in the next month or so. I can't wait to share all of the details on this one!

That pic is sexy! Can't wait.

In the meantime, we also have a CD release coming up from a band names Glassfield. Ex-members of Lights At Sea formed a band that sounds like Hum and Torche had a three way with Young Widows. More on that in the next two weeks!

Lights At Sea. Hum. Torche. Those words. I officially have wood.

The album is fucking awesome. If I didn't think I'd take a total bath on it, I would probably still release it as planned. But I am not sure how much traction it would get without the band playing out. Such a bummer!

honestly even as good as it is, you would probably sit on copies for years with no support of the album :(

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what?!  We have the brand new single from Glassfield streaming over at Substream right now!  FFO:  Hum, Torche, Thrice, Shiner...good shit.

http://substreammagazine.com/2016/03/premiere-glassfield-spirits/

Features ex-members of Lights At Sea, but they've evolved past the post-rock sound while maintaining some atmosphere.  It's riffier, sludgier and more melodic.  Check it out!

This will be available on digipak CD and all digital outlets, and be on the lookout for a split 7" from them in the near future as well!

Guess what?!  We have the brand new single from Glassfield streaming over at Substream right now!  FFO:  Hum, Torche, Thrice, Shiner...good shit.

http://substreammagazine.com/2016/03/premiere-glassfield-spirits/

Features ex-members of Lights At Sea, but they've evolved past the post-rock sound while maintaining some atmosphere.  It's riffier, sludgier and more melodic.  Check it out!

This will be available on digipak CD and all digital outlets, and be on the lookout for a split 7" from them in the near future as well!

Song's pretty tight. Thanks for letting me premiere it.

Yo.  Up late?  Stream the full Glassfield album over at our bandcamp (click the album cover) and the physical copies are officially for sale also. The CDs are in hand currently and will ship long before the 4/16 street date.

I look forward to your thoughts and opinions, VC!

MOM030_DigCover_600.jpg

• jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: duncan barlow - Colony Collapse 12" (very limited)
  • jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: GUILT - Bardstown Ugly Box 12" + 7" Reissue