Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: GUILT - Bardstown Ugly Box 12" + 7" Reissue

3 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

any change the b-sides and rarities comp would ever get pressed?

I think that was part of the Solid State/Tooth and Nail catalogue that is now forever untouchable. 

We had actually already signed contracts to do their live album right before all of that shit went down and we were told to halt progress immediately. 

Edited by mindovermatter

9 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

I think that was part of the Solid State/Tooth and Nail catalogue that is now forever untouchable. 

We had actually already signed contracts to do their live album right before all of that shit went down and we were told to halt progress immediately. 

bummer. The b-sides thing they put out independently (MP3 only, ouch), and it had tracks from each album. So, I'm not sure if Tooth and Nail still retailed the rights to some of those individual songs.

Bummer about the live album. That release always annoyed me though. I was at that show, and they played an amazing set. There are several great songs missing from the official release, including Pictures Stars and Dreams. I'd love to hear the entire recording

8 hours ago, futures said:

it appears my shipping label has been created ?

I created everyone's shipping labels and now I am packing them in the order in which they were received.  A good chunk of orders going out today!

You guys are awesome and there are a lot of orders for me to write notes for and pack up - it will certainly take me a minute to get through them all.  :-)

3 hours ago, futures said:

@mindovermatter

Hide contents

are there supposed to be 2 locked grooves after french kiss off or is my copy skipping on me? lol

Only one. There is a significant gap before the next lead-in groove, so make sure you are setting the needle far enough in!

1 hour ago, mindovermatter said:

Only one. There is a significant gap before the next lead-in groove, so make sure you are setting the needle far enough in!

ok i'll have to replay that part and see bc i definitely got the locked groove with the music looping, but i nudged the needle into the grooves next to it and it was silent for a while then seemed to click into what i thought was another locked groove. so i picked it up and nudged it again and it went into the hidden track. if that makes sense lol.

On July 18, 2016 at 10:02 PM, mindovermatter said:

The live album would have been great to see on wax!  (Still) love that Dawson High split too, but I can't ever see that getting pressed.

Edited by curator

4 hours ago, futures said:

ok i'll have to replay that part and see bc i definitely got the locked groove with the music looping, but i nudged the needle into the grooves next to it and it was silent for a while then seemed to click into what i thought was another locked groove. so i picked it up and nudged it again and it went into the hidden track. if that makes sense lol.

Take a peak at the grooves when it's not playing. You'll see that you need to move the needle about 1/8" in to get to the bonus track or else it gets sucked back into the locked groove. 

• jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: duncan barlow - Colony Collapse 12" (very limited)
  • jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: GUILT - Bardstown Ugly Box 12" + 7" Reissue