Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: Boundary Problems - Time Pieces 12"

2 hours ago, rcafilm said:

I still haven't gotten any shipping info and my buddy in CA who ordered a few minutes after me got his a week ago, should I be concerned?

Yes. You should definitely be very concerned. 

Just kidding. ;-)

What's your real name?  I can see if yours is still pending shipment or if it's hit the mail already. We don't send out separate tracking emails, but I printed the vast majority of the shipping labels and I have been making daily trips to the Post Office. You can view your tracking info via PayPal. Also, CA residents were forced to pay for priority shipping because it's hotter than the surface of the sun out here and I didn't want a bunch of warped records, so your buddy's delivered in one day when yours would take at least a full week from CA to SC (assuming that Bell Gardens didn't hold it hostage for a few days).  

Edited by mindovermatter

Also, I should add this:

Before I get a million PMs and emails, please check the tracking number in your PayPal. I've only got about 40-50 more to mail out and they should go out tomorrow. Odds are in your favor that your order is in transit!

Be patient, my friends. The estimated release date is 8/19, so these are all just early shipments because we are awesome like that (and my house needed the space back). :-)

1 hour ago, mindovermatter said:

Yes. You should definitely be very concerned. 

Just kidding. ;-)

What's your real name?  I can see if yours is still pending shipment or if it's hit the mail already. We don't send out separate tracking emails, but I printed the vast majority of the shipping labels and I have been making daily trips to the Post Office. You can view your tracking info via PayPal. Also, CA residents were forced to pay for priority shipping because it's hotter than the surface of the sun out here and I didn't want a bunch of warped records, so your buddy's delivered in one day when yours would take at least a full week from CA to SC (assuming that Bell Gardens didn't hold it hostage for a few days).  

Haha thanks for the info, sorry to be "that guy." Didn't realize his was priority mail, that makes a lot more sense! No tracking on my PayPal so I'll assume mine is one of the remainder. If I don't see anything show up on PP by next week I'll get you my info. Thanks for the update!

We are elated to announce that we are working with Sunndrug to release their debut full length "Exit Wounds" later this year on vinyl/cassette/digital!

You can check out the first single "Denial" below.

Sunndrug was created by Chris Raines (Norma Jean, Spitfire) and Jimmy Reeves (Spitfire), but "Exit Wounds" is perfect for fans of o'brother, Nine Inch Nails, MUTEMATH, etc. keep your eyes peeled for more info to come!

Two things:

1.)  If you haven't listened to that Sunndrug single yet, you're a FOOL!  This record is insanely good and I can't wait to share more singles with you guys!

2.)  All of the TJT preorders have shipped and we are 100% caught up on all mail order.  In other words, whatever it is that you are waiting on from us...it's in the mail.  <3

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, rcafilm said:

A+ for MOMR customer support! Emailed Austin today and got a response in 90 minutes with the hiccup figured out and fixed, plus a tracking number. Killer.

Damn. It took me 90 minutes?!  Haha!

Okay, so NOW all of our preorders are shipped. ;-)

im thinking about giving away another TJT test. What kind of contest should I do?  Also, tell your friends about this monster of a release. I still have a good handful left and they are taking up all of my space!

37 minutes ago, billya said:

I am partial to the contest "Next person named Billy to buy one gets a test."

How about:

"The next person named Billy who buys a copy and then makes a post on FB gets a test. He only has to tag Mind Over Matter Records so we see it."

Someone sold a copy on eBay today and it sold for $52 after shipping, so I feel like I need to get the word out more so that people aren't paying flipper prices while it's still readily available. *eye roll emoji*

6 minutes ago, mindovermatter said:

How about:

"The next person named Billy who buys a copy and then makes a post on FB gets a test. He only has to tag Mind Over Matter Records so we see it."

Someone sold a copy on eBay today and it sold for $52 after shipping, so I feel like I need to get the word out more so that people aren't paying flipper prices while it's still readily available. *eye roll emoji*

How about next person to post a nearly complete MOMR collection on instagram gets a test? ;)

8 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

How about:

How about hooking up a fellow Mike Adams fan? Hahaha just kidding. But I do need to order this.

9 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

How about:

I'm not okay with this. I want a test.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, jhulud said:

14502824_10154674628974697_8997007344022

Get hyped!

Cannot wait for this. Every single released so far has been ace. 

Are we thinking 100 copies of each variant?

will probably roll with the standard black. Would be cool if it was 180g. But I'll just be happy to own this. 

Also, does anyone know if this will be available on streaming services like Apple Music?

Edited by ejc625

6 hours ago, ejc625 said:

Cannot wait for this. Every single released so far has been ace. 

Are we thinking 100 copies of each variant?

will probably roll with the standard black. Would be cool if it was 180g. But I'll just be happy to own this. 

Also, does anyone know if this will be available on streaming services like Apple Music?

All great questions!

• 50 Black (with special die-cut slipcover, hand numbered), 150 clear w/ black smoke, 100 each of all of the other colors
  • Black is not 180g, but we are pressing these at Rainbo and they tend to run heavier than 150g (ask anyone with a Harkonen/TAAS split)
  • This will be available through every major digital outlet and is currently available for preorder through iTunes if that's your bag

15 hours ago, gazzo said:

still bummed about that 25$ shipping cost for that The Juliana Theory lp :(

Dude, that package weighs more than 3 standard LPs.  Even at $25, I lost money shipping to most places around the globe.  :-(  We keep it as low as humanly possible!  It might not look like it in photos, but I assure you that the entire kit and caboodle is monstrous - hence the high shipping costs. 

In fact, it weighs so much that group buys make it worse.  Ha!  I had a couple people go in and place one order and shipping jumped to almost $52.  I only charged them $40 and then I had to pay for the mailer, packing supplies etc.  They won that round! 

• jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: duncan barlow - Colony Collapse 12" (very limited)
  • jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: Boundary Problems - Time Pieces 12"