Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: Boundary Problems - Time Pieces 12"

• 2 months later...

31 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Here are the details. I suspect that this will sell out long before the link goes live to the public, so you have just a couple of hours to sign up on our site if you're interested!

16265907_10155042639229697_1726998450216

Trying to get that order in while on the subway was incredibly stressful :(

Two cool things of note:

1.) Modern Vinyl is giving away a copy of "Exit Wounds" at the link below. The version that's up for grabs is black vinyl and hand-numbers out of 65 copies. If you haven't grabbed this one yet, here is a perfect chance!

http://modern-vinyl.com/2017/01/30/contest-sunndrug/

2.) The Metavari EP is streaming in full over at NUVO. Give it a listen because it's beautiful!

http://m.nuvo.net/indianapolis/listen-to-metavaris-new-release-tetra-ad-before-their-release-show-on-friday/Content?oid=4545797

If you've ordered, your package is in the mail!  

We somehow managed to get the LPs about 5 days earlier than expected (that NEVER happens), and so I rushed to screen print the records and assemble everything.  I was able to overnight the records to the venue for the band's release show on Friday and packaged everything up for the MOMR purchases this morning.

HELL YEAH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Coffin Problem/Glassfield split is something else.  I hope you guys are ready!  I have a couple of items lined up before that little fella though, and the first among them is...a Metavari re-press!

The first pressing sold out SUPER fast, so we whipped up another 48 copies, this time on splatter vinyl.  We did a different screen print on the b-side and even completely re-worked the album art into a fancy, two color, metallic piece.   We did a metallic gold and a metallic copper to achieve this effect, and it might actually be cooler than the first press.  Sorry 'bout that!

These go on sale tomorrow (Sunday, 3/5) at 2:00PM PST.  I will send my usual email blast at that time as well.

Check it out:

TetraMock2.JPG

I never did drop in on this thread with my thoughts on this thing.  But after receiving my second copy today, I have to hand it to Austin and co. for doing a standup job with this thing.  I didn't really need two copies of it, but it's an enjoyable EP – enough that I'm looking forward to the album, for sure – and it's also really important to me to support genuine brick-and-mortar labels with these sorts of releases.  The screen printing is on point, as always, and both jackets / records turned out amazing.

• jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: duncan barlow - Colony Collapse 12" (very limited)
  • jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: Boundary Problems - Time Pieces 12"