Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: GUILT - Bardstown Ugly Box 12" + 7" Reissue

35 minutes ago, futures said:

Picked up a copy last night :) I only got a paypal confirmation, not a momr one. Is that normal? Or should I have gotten a confirmation email from momr too?

I think since their cart system goes through PayPal it's normal to just get the PayPal receipt. Other stores have their own checkout/carting system and PayPal is just a payment method, hence two receipts from them.

2 hours ago, futures said:

oh, that makes sense. thank you!

Yeah, you're good. If you got a paypal confirmation, that's all you'll need. 

We did, however, recently make a small upgrade so you'll actually get a shipping confirmation and tracking now!  Woooo!

55 minutes ago, deer said:

Just popping in to say that I have never listened to The Juliana Theory before, but the sheer wickedness of those records and that packaging is going to force me to listen to that album sometime soon. Anything with that much care put into it has to be worth listening to.

I've only listened to them a couple times but this package definitely makes me wanna check out this album haha

57 minutes ago, deer said:

Just popping in to say that I have never listened to The Juliana Theory before, but the sheer wickedness of those records and that packaging is going to force me to listen to that album sometime soon. Anything with that much care put into it has to be worth listening to.

make it a point to listen to them! theyre so good <3

So far, things are moving along at a nice pace!  Thanks for the support thus far, everyone.  <3

AltPress will be giving us a little shoutout and a stream of one of the bonus tracks tomorrow, so I imagine sales will pick up swiftly at that point.  I wouldn't drag my feet too long on this one!

Edited by mindovermatter

On 7/15/2016 at 9:42 AM, deer said:

It's weird when people are so young. These guys were huge when I was in high school. I enjoy their earlier stuff much more, but this is alright.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

It's weird when people are so young. These guys were huge when I was in high school. I enjoy their earlier stuff much more, but this is alright.

Agreed, Emotion is Dead was my shit. They were everywhere for a while. At the Top of the World was in this awful Disney TV movie, Motocrossed back in the day lol.

• jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: duncan barlow - Colony Collapse 12" (very limited)
  • jhulud changed the title to Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: GUILT - Bardstown Ugly Box 12" + 7" Reissue