Ebay Find DEFTONES WHITE PONY (Red)

And added the album the to the want list in their signature. That's pure genius!

Not sure if you're having a little jab at me or not, but it honestly doesn't make sense from any angle – even if it wasn't his listing and he's had the album on his own want-list for a while, why would he bother to share the hype and promote additional bidding, like Gordon pointed out, you know?  It's gif worthy any way you cut it.

Not sure if you're having a little jab at me or not, but it honestly doesn't make sense from any angle – even if it wasn't his listing and he's had the album on his own want-list for a while, why would he bother to share the hype and promote additional bidding, like Gordon pointed out, you know?  It's gif worthy any way you cut it.

I never take jabs on the forum. Not my thing. Half serious about my comment. I'm on the fence about whether it's his listing. Mainly thinking it is because, just like everyone else here, I wouldn't share the link if it was something I wanted that badly.

Well it's not my listing, if I had it I wouldn't sell it. That's been in my wish list since I started here, I'm also offering albums to trade for it so that would be pretty dumb.

And posted it here because I have a baby due next month and am not financially able to spring for that album right now so I thought I would try to help someone else out who may be looking for it.

And as much as you guys make fun of me for being a 311 fan, simple things like showing someone a good eBay find that they may have been looking for, is the kind hearted nice gesture most of us 311 fans would do.

The point is that there is a already an "Ebay Craziness" thread to put this kind of stuff in....put it there or put it in a deftones thread.

You creating a thread like this just clutters up the boards more than they already are.

No way man, we need things like this. There's no way that someone who really wants this (or any other specific release) wouldn't just use the built in notification tools on eBay and discogs to make sure they can purchase one when it becomes available. That would be fucking insane. 311 guy is doing the lord's work.

I don't know who ended up burning every one of you apparently, but as I said, I'm not in a position to buy right now. Plus if you wanted to really look into it, this listing is from Michigan, and I'm from Illinois, as my profile states, and my eBay I'd is aprilerenee13 on which the only Music item you'll see sold is a RSD Metallica cassette.

And not clutter the boards? They're a mess, and the search bar doesn't work so maybe fix that?

And while we're discussing Deftones vinyl ebay listings, here's a gem:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DEFTONES-B-SIDES-RARITIES-2016-RSD-12-GOLD-VINYL-DOUBLE-LP-LTD-EDITION/231875215011?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150604093004%26meid%3D1c62a0abb0c04897b329792fed66735e%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D162004114077&rt=nc

Gotta love that no frills, no BS thorough description. And at that price its a steal.

"UP FOR PRE-SALE IS THE DEFTONES "B-SIDES & RARITIES" 2016 RECORD STORE DAY RELEASE LIMITED EDITION 12" DOUBLE LP GOLD VINYL RECORD ALBUMS."