Sick of the same old thing?

It's funny, I'm just a regular guy, wife and two kids, trying to make it in this f***** up world. I also happen to make really great music, but in order to get it out there, I have to play this role and sign up to all of this, instead of just asking everyone to check out my music, let me know what you think and share it if you dig it. So that is my goal here, my name is Guy Williams, I live in Redford Michigan, I am currently on workman's comp because I got hurt at work a year ago on the 20th and at 37 years old, I'm trying to break into an industry that caters to people 20 years younger than me. That being said, I hope you enjoy the track I have posted, there are 11 more available on our website, but first things first. For me and my band, it's all about exposing the truth, we hope you enjoy. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153609189800787&id=790650786

My group is so punk we don't record our songs because we don't want the man to shut us down

Momma sold me drugs that dirty little pug

Daddy stole my Crack, I stabbed him in the back

Auntie took my pot, that dirty fuckin slut

Uncle stole my heroine, he took my fuckin HEROINE!!

Momma sold me drugs, that dirty little pug

Ill never be the same, it fucked my brain

IM LIVING IN A (DRUG FAMILY)

X4

It's really not that funny, I'm just a geek with a wife and two kids, trying to make it in this f***** up world. I also happen to make really awful music, but in order to get it out there, I have to make grilled cheese instead of just asking everyone to check out my music, let me know how bad you think it is and please do not share it. So that is my goal here, my name is Guy "The Man" Williams, I live in Redford Michigan, I am currently on workman's comp because I ate too many sausages a year ago on the 20th at 8:34 a.m. and at 37 1/2 years old, I'm trying to break into an industry that caters to people much cooler than me. That being said, I hope you do not listen to this track or the other 11 available on our website, but first things first. For me and my band, it's all about exposing our butts, we hope you die. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153609189800787&id=790650786