The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

2 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Also, if I get a sub now will I get Nothing "Tired of Tomorrow" next month or Weezer's "Pinkerton"?

Sign up after the 15th you'll get next month's Album Of The Month (not announced yet, but it's not Tired of Tomorrow, which was just a store exclusive).

Most recent stuff added for the June Store. Opens May 16th

Rogue Wave - Descended Like Vultures (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 750, maroon vinyl) ($23)
Conveyor - Ready Not Ready (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 200, clear-in-white) ($19)

David Bazan - Blanco (white vinyl) ($17)
Maren Morris - Hero ($17)
Late Night Tales - Olafur Arnalds (black vinyl) ($32)
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool (2LP black vinyl) 6.17 ($27) **WON'T SHIP UNTIL RELEASE WEEK**

***Still working on getting white indie variant of new Radiohead...will update if it happens***
Mutual Benefit - Skip A Sinking Stone (black vinyl) ($19)

Egyptian Lover - 1983-1988 (4LP Boxset + 20-pg book, black vinyl) ($49)

Radiohead - Kid A (2x10" 140g black vinyl) ($23)
Radiohead - OK Computer (180g black vinyl) ($21)
Radiohead - Amnesiac (2x10" 140g black vinyl) ($23)
Terry Allen - Juarez (Black) Reissue ($21)

13 hours ago, WAXXX said:

know if these are the XL reissues?

I'd presume so.  People on the forum were requesting the reissues.  The real question is if the reissues are any better than the mediocre Capitol releases (or if the rumors that they are the exact same copies repackaged are true). 

Also... I've said it before, but I'll gladly hand over a referral code to somebody who wants one. 

14 minutes ago, downisthenewup87 said:

I'd presume so.  People on the forum were requesting the reissues.  The real question is if the reissues are any better than the mediocre Capitol releases. 

Also... I've said it before, but I'll gladly hand over a referral code to somebody who wants one. 

right on. gonna wait to see what feedback looks like. if i knew for a fact that they sound as good as the parlophone pressings i'd grab a kid a / amnesiac.

13 hours ago, twentytwo said:

Most recent stuff added for the June Store. Opens May 16th

Rogue Wave - Descended Like Vultures (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 750, maroon vinyl) ($23)
Conveyor - Ready Not Ready (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 200, clear-in-white) ($19)

David Bazan - Blanco (white vinyl) ($17)
Maren Morris - Hero ($17)
Late Night Tales - Olafur Arnalds (black vinyl) ($32)
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool (2LP black vinyl) 6.17 ($27) **WON'T SHIP UNTIL RELEASE WEEK**

***Still working on getting white indie variant of new Radiohead...will update if it happens***
Mutual Benefit - Skip A Sinking Stone (black vinyl) ($19)

Egyptian Lover - 1983-1988 (4LP Boxset + 20-pg book, black vinyl) ($49)

Radiohead - Kid A (2x10" 140g black vinyl) ($23)
Radiohead - OK Computer (180g black vinyl) ($21)
Radiohead - Amnesiac (2x10" 140g black vinyl) ($23)
Terry Allen - Juarez (Black) Reissue ($21)

Can someone pick me up a copy of Bazan's Blanco? Please PM me if you are willing. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Can someone pick me up a copy of Bazan's Blanco? Please PM me if you are willing. Thanks.

just pay the $6 for the crate membership. you get free shipping and the $4+ you'd pay in shipping to the person who order this for you nearly cancels out the cost of the crate membership. 

Most recent additions to the June Store. Opens May 16th 12:00 p.m EST

Rome Fortune - Jerome Raheem Fortune (black vinyl)  ($19)
Magic Potion - Pink Gum (white vinyl)
($19)
Jessy Lanza - Oh No (black vinyl)
 ($17)

Lot of good stuff in the store this month. Only thing for certain is Car Seat Headrest, but if I get some more funds I will probably pick up Robert Ellis as well.

On 5/10/2016 at 2:00 PM, rds said:

Or buy it directly from David Bazan for $24 shipped.  Saving $1-2 isn't really worth your time or the time of the person who is doing you the favor.

Yeah. You are right. I ended up ordering from Bazan. I could have sworn the preorder on Bazan's page was originally for black vinyl, but it now appears to be white vinyl. This recently changed, and I think another VC member was suprised when a white album showed up. Anyways, the request was for the white variant which I thought was a VMP exclusive. I stand corrected and am pleased to order directly from Bazan/Undertow than VMP.

long time lurker first time poster....

been wanting to sign up on vmp for awhile and this weezer kind of got me sold.  please pm an invite / referral code for me to sign up.  thank you!

thank you all for the reply.  i signed up...

Edited by urban_bandito
accept referral code, not needed anymore

Lol I'm debating renewing my VMP membership for Pinkerton. Problem is I don't like the album. However I didn't like Weezer at all for a very long time. When White released I decided to give them another shot and I was finally liking it. Blue is great. White is pretty okay. But I still don't like Pinkerton. Am I crazy for wanting this on the off chance I may like it someday? I could sell it if years later I still don't like it, but I would probably just end up not wanting to bother with it and just keep it. Or give it away to someone I knew.