The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

Bingo. I also find I usually get a shipping notice early as an international sub. Most domestic subs will range across a 7-10 day span. Just be patient :)

Records ship during the second week of each month. These dates can vary based on weekends and holidays but it is safe to say that by the 15th of each month you should have seen a shipping email from us.

Once shipped, domestic orders typically take 5-10 business days for final delivery (depending on where you are in the country). For international orders, most countries are delivered within 15 - 20 business days but could take up to 45 days depending on what country it's going to. See more on international shipping.

You'll get an email with tracking information as soon as your order ships.

On 4/29/2017 at 5:08 PM, Vector53 said:

To be honest, I'm shocked it is such a low number. FJM gets 1000 but Fleet Foxes doesn't?

Just now seeing that they're releasing Fleet Foxes and thought this same thing. I wonder how most paid members will react if they continue to limit releases even more. I can imagine many folks have the expectation that being a member should guarantee access to certain releases within a reasonable amount of time. Not sure how I feel about it but I hope to scoop up one of these.

1 minute ago, Andthejets27 said:

saw someone on reddit say the Garage sale is scheduled for this month. Does that typically happen the same day the store opens? (16th I believe?)

On VMP message board the staff is saying June.  I haven't been around for a garage sale but apparently it's a separate event.  It seems like it will mostly be titles that they can buy in and sell cheap instead of overstock or stuff they found in the warehouse.  

On 4/30/2017 at 10:21 AM, Andthejets27 said:

I signed up for Tidal but don't want to continue into the next ROTM. When would I have to cancel by to ensure I'm not charged for the ROTM that follows Tidal? I've looked at my account/the website pretty thoroughly and can't seem to find a definite answer

If you signed up for tidal, I believe all new subscriptions have been 3 months only so you will get the next 2 as well.  As far as cancelling your account, you can do that right now if you want and you just won't be charged for any additional months.

11 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

If you signed up for tidal, I believe all new subscriptions have been 3 months only so you will get the next 2 as well.  As far as cancelling your account, you can do that right now if you want and you just won't be charged for any additional months.

There were one month subscriptions