The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

I think they just put that line because no one has any idea what it is yet.    As much as I would love Achtung Baby or Zooropa it won't be because one of the clues is that it came out during a president's 2nd term.   And those came out during Bush's first and only term and Clinton's first term.  

If that's the case than Tool - Aenima was during Clinton's 2nd term

7 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

I bought a new three month sub because it was looking like machina for a bit there but now that it’s not I’m pretty disappointed. Should’ve waited I suppose but I’m really intrigued by February’s title so I’ll stick with that and swap beach house. 

I'd likely be down to buy your Beach House month if you can't find anything to swap. That album is great and one of the few I wouldn't mind owning multiple copies of. 

I guess I could just grab a sub myself, but I don't really want to.

17 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'd likely be down to buy your Beach House month if you can't find anything to swap. That album is great and one of the few I wouldn't mind owning multiple copies of. 

I guess I could just grab a sub myself, but I don't really want to.

I took a few months off from VMP so there are a couple of things I’m interested in swapping but I’m not familiar with Beach House so I may just end up giving it a chance anyway. You may as well just get the one month sub if you want it. 

3 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

I took a few months off from VMP so there are a couple of things I’m interested in swapping but I’m not familiar with Beach House so I may just end up giving it a chance anyway. You may as well just get the one month sub if you want it. 

I may, it's a great album, give it a listen!

Just now, OldKentuckyShark said:

Will these work for monthly memberships

Yes.  It will sit in your account as a credit until your membership actually charges on March 2.  Just make sure it shows up because sometimes when you use a promo code it doesn't show up and one of you has to email them.  

5 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

I’ve still got a crate subscription, if I want one of these I have to wait to see if there are any leftovers that get added to the store next month right?

Yeah, but at the rate people seem to be talking about Swapping on the VMP forums I think it's a pretty safe assumption that there will be leftovers.  

29 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Yeah, but at the rate people seem to be talking about Swapping on the VMP forums I think it's a pretty safe assumption that there will be leftovers.  

Those swaps will be canceled once they release the true story of how Beach House were a forgotten 1970s band from a small farm in rural England and how these recordings were actually protest songs against the King and Queen that were banned and confiscated and then thought to be lost in the Buckingham basement flood of 1992.

Edited by swb

50 minutes ago, swb said:

Those swaps will be canceled once they release the true story of how Beach House were a forgotten 1970s band from a small farm in rural England and how these recordings were actually protest songs against the King and Queen that were banned and confiscated and then thought to be lost in the Buckingham basement flood of 1992.

big if true

4 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

I might drop the monthly this month. Ive been hanging on for a bit, but im not sure if I want to pay 29 for a swap that im not super excited for. 

I was thinking the same thing but then I remember their random sales. I picked up Haim, St. Vincent and D'Angelo at a great price. I dunno. i dunno. I dunno.