The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

7 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Just now found out that Queen Night at the Opera has been delayed 3-4 weeks... QC team didn't catch  it.

According to email: (despite being reviewed by multiple people in the production chain)

Doesn't this overlap the next album of the month?

Probably, but the next one is probably already in production so I don't think it will delay the next one.  We'll probably just get them both at the same time.  

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Shit, their December Hip-Hop record is gonna be Tha Carter III.

http://www.vinylmeplease.com/magazine/lil-wayne-tha-carter-iii-vinyl/

Edit: They're also reissuing The Carter 2, Hot Boys' Guerilla Warfare, and Mannie Fresh's The Mind of Mannie Fresh. They also said they got more Cash Money reissues on the way.

Edited by Reshiram

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:43 PM, Reshiram said:

Holy Shit, their December Hip-Hop record is gonna be Tha Carter III.

http://www.vinylmeplease.com/magazine/lil-wayne-tha-carter-iii-vinyl/

Edit: They're also reissuing The Carter 2, Hot Boys' Guerilla Warfare, and Mannie Fresh's The Mind of Mannie Fresh. They also said they got more Cash Money reissues on the way.

Can't wait to see what other Cash Money albums they do, I need that Pen and Pixel album art.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Not sure about limit but I believe noon eastern!

I’m on it. If I can get two, I got you. You might want to get a backup plan just in case, though. 

Does anyone know if they’ve ever limited exclusives to one per order before? I don’t ever recall that being a problem, but input from other users would be much appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

I’m on it. If I can get two, I got you. You might want to get a backup plan just in case, though. 

Does anyone know if they’ve ever limited exclusives to one per order before? I don’t ever recall that being a problem, but input from other users would be much appreciated. 

Usually stuff is limited to one per customer.  But every now and then it doesn't apply.  There's no way to tell until it goes on sale. 

Yeah, if I had to guess I would say it is def. going to be limited to 1 per person.. They started doing it so things wouldn't get sold out by flippers in minutes/hours and most things last weeks/months instead now. Like YouTwo said though you never know 100% for sure with VMP so it might be worth a try still.

Just now, GrapplesInStereo said:

If you’re cool with standard black, you can get this from Norman in the UK:

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/95965-jonny-greenwood-there-will-be-blood

Saw something on Lost In Vinyl that even the black is limited. I’ll probably grab both that and the silver as it’s one of my favorite scores. And I’m an idiot.