The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

3 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

It’s been a minute I’ve still got a crate subscription...can I still get the Phoenix lp after it’s shipped for members?

You should be able to so long as you commit to 3 more Crate purchases for the next 3 months, and pay the exclusive “Crate Rate” shipping of $10.99 for each. 🙄

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Agreed. Both are good albums but are extremely easy to find and their versions aren't that impressive/different. And even worse I couldn't find anything to swap to. 

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I was never active on the VMP forums, but between doing away with them and taking the Newbury approach to select ROTM, it seems like they’re really screwing the pooch this month.

You guys are insane, a full version of SPCM is something everyone has wanted forever.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

You should be able to so long as you commit to 3 more Crate purchases for the next 3 months, and pay the exclusive “Crate Rate” shipping of $10.99 for each. 🙄

Woah damn, I’m gonna have to mail them about this shit, I’m still grandfathered into the old crate subscription and they’re charging me $6 a month

That's stupid asf that they're doing a minimum of 3 months now for new users but I realized if you sign in first and the last thing you did was a 1 month plan you can re-activate that. Not surprised though, outside of the forum massacre they have been making several other moves i'm not a fan of as well.

Of course I just finally bought the MOV version of that Outkast album about a month ago and it sounds really good so another skip for me but for people that don't have it yet i'm sure this will def. be the version to get.

Hopefully they offer me another 2 for 1 deal soon with so many people pissed off at them right now haha

1 hour ago, hype said:

That's stupid asf that they're doing a minimum of 3 months now for new users but I realized if you sign in first and the last thing you did was a 1 month plan you can re-activate that.

Ah didn’t realize that, thanks for the heads up. You’d think they would at least try and explain some of the changes.

I seriously don’t understand their line of thinking these days. I’m very curious to see how much web traffic has decreased since they dismantled the forums. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, WAXXX said:

anyone willing to help me get a copy of Trust In The Life Force Of The Deep Mystery - THE COMET IS COMING from the VMP store?

VMP link: https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/featured-exclusives/the-comet-is-coming-trust-in-the-life-force-of-the-deep-mystery

pls PM me

Grabbed one for m'self

4 hours ago, WAXXX said:

anyone willing to help me get a copy of Trust In The Life Force Of The Deep Mystery - THE COMET IS COMING from the VMP store?

VMP link: https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/featured-exclusives/the-comet-is-coming-trust-in-the-life-force-of-the-deep-mystery

pls PM me

58 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Grabbed one for m'self

Way to flex on someone asking for a favor haha

7 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Haha, is it limited to one per person? Might be why he said it? Still, not sure why he responded at all though.

I was just taking it as the general VC “hey this is available now” post, to which people usually respond “got one”—didn’t intend to flex. Yeah it’s limited to one per or I would’ve helped em out.

Also, I use female pronouns now, not that you would’ve known that, so I’m not trying to be a dick by correcting or anything, just making it known.

7 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I was just taking it as the general VC “hey this is available now” post, to which people usually respond “got one”—didn’t intend to flex. Yeah it’s limited to one per or I would’ve helped em out.

Also, I use female pronouns now, not that you would’ve known that, so I’m not trying to be a dick by correcting or anything, just making it known.

Word, and thanks for letting me know. I'll try to remember for the future.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:52 PM, WAXXX said:

pls PM me

It's available to the public now

https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/featured-exclusives/the-comet-is-coming-trust-in-the-life-force-of-the-deep-mystery

• 2 weeks later...