The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

So I subbed for $29 just for the bandana / pinata, not really interested in any of the swaps or records. If anyone wants something heres my list of swaps, I can sell it to you for a bit cheaper than my subscription price. Just thought I'd try this before taking the $29 charge for a record I dont want.
https://imgur.com/a/MyvYWxp

5 minutes ago, RockPuppetz said:

So I subbed for $29 just for the bandana / pinata, not really interested in any of the swaps or records. If anyone wants something heres my list of swaps, I can sell it to you for a bit cheaper than my subscription price. Just thought I'd try this before taking the $29 charge for a record I dont want.
https://imgur.com/a/MyvYWxp

looks like you can only do 3-month options now. they thought this one out... 

13 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Method Man now available in the store:   https://app.vinylmeplease.com/search?utf8=✓&q=Method+man

How convenient that it wasn't available to add as a track for $23 but now it's available in store at $34. It's getting harder and harder to support their shenanigans. 

12 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

How convenient that it wasn't available to add as a track for $23 but now it's available in store at $34. It's getting harder and harder to support their shenanigans. 

I'm guessing they have extras because people swapped it or dropped the track.  That doesn't excuse the pricing though. 

6 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I doubt this lasts. They've been advertising it hard on my Facebook feed

Pretty sure that Storf has explained some of these new releases as being open orders that they'll produce tons of that won't go out of stock anytime soon, hence the missing pressing qty label.

20 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Now it's $23 again.   I purchased yesterday when it was $34 and they credited me back the difference after I emailed them.

Edited by djghost1976

• 4 weeks later...

Nice. Remembered I had an old email for a free record if I re-upped. Did a one month, got this and swapped the ROTM for Clipse. Ended up being $30 shipped for both.

Edit: oh man. Had a $10 off credit too! $20 shipped :)

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage