The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

6 hours ago, kisol said:

Thanks!   got this for free after joining for another month for the SK

also picked up Clairo

Edited by OldKentuckyShark

I enjoyed the VMP article on Tyler Childers and LOVE his new album, so I sent an email suggesting VMP pursue a release of it. They emailed back a few minutes later and indicated they passed it along to their music curation team. The indie exclusive version of this is super hard to find (1000 total pressed) and is going for a lot on the bay already. I'd encourage anyone who digs his music to send a request! 

2 hours ago, MD82 said:

I enjoyed the VMP article on Tyler Childers and LOVE his new album, so I sent an email suggesting VMP pursue a release of it. They emailed back a few minutes later and indicated they passed it along to their music curation team. The indie exclusive version of this is super hard to find (1000 total pressed) and is going for a lot on the bay already. I'd encourage anyone who digs his music to send a request! 

Great album. Just emailed them. Hopefully this gets done as that indie exclusive is very difficult to find at retail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RockPuppetz said:

Prediction: if VMP gets an exclusive variant of the new JPEGMAFIA it won’t be on color vinyl, it’ll have a cover variant. And the cover will be the Digital/Spotify cover rather than the alt. Art the vinyl edition uses

Haha deep down I've been wondering about the album cover for the VMP press *if it actually happens* being different. I think the vinyl will be colored either way but the alternate cover thing seems like jpeg thing to do based on his other physical presses