The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

5 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312784030630

What a loser this guy is

But it was already confirmed to be red/black marble? Must have missed that.

Hilarious he made his own mock up.  He’s a pro scumbag. 

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312784030630

What a loser this guy is

But it was already confirmed to be red/black marble? Must have missed that.

I like how they are throwing in a freebie to try and circumvent the preorder rules.

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Oh man. No wonder VMP rushed their announcement out yesterday - within the next few weeks there will be other variants people can snag without needing any type of membership. Wonder how many people will attempt to unsuccessfully cancel their VMP subs...

Yeah that’s kinda shitty but the VMP variant does look nice and will go well with the artwork. I’m looking forward to seeing what the other options will be.

19 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I can get you Tets. There wasn't anything I was crazy about swapping for this month and I already have two copies of Soft Bulletin. Swapped out for it already.

Thanks, Randy. I will send you Paypal today. Can you SNAP INTO HOOKING A BROTHA UP???!

On 9/28/2019 at 6:32 AM, lethalenforcer said:

Oh man. No wonder VMP rushed their announcement out yesterday - within the next few weeks there will be other variants people can snag without needing any type of membership. Wonder how many people will attempt to unsuccessfully cancel their VMP subs...

I signed up last night. The way I look out at it I will probably end up with a gorillaz and lips records that I will just sell and end up with this long sought after queens album for around 30 bucks and no hassle of other preorders and stress. Works for me.

Edited by youspinmeround

I ended up signing back up for monthly, swapping The Flaming Lips for Gorillaz, then after getting QOTSA will decide what to do from there.

Interested to know what the non-VMP variants of the QOTSA album will be. It'd be cool if they did an all-black version like they did for Black Friday RSD for Like Clockwork.

30 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

I ended up signing back up for monthly, swapping The Flaming Lips for Gorillaz, then after getting QOTSA will decide what to do from there.

Considering doing something similar.  Do you have a crate subscription?  I still haven’t tried flip-flopping between a monthly sub and the $6 crate sub.  I’ve been told it’s doable with no consequence but I have this overwhelming hunch that VMP will revoke my crate sub when I opt out of the monthly subscription.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Considering doing something similar.  Do you have a crate subscription?  I still haven’t tried flip-flopping between a monthly sub and the $6 crate sub.  I’ve been told it’s doable with no consequence but I have this overwhelming hunch that VMP will revoke my crate sub when I opt out of the monthly subscription.

Yeah I'm not sure. I just did the monthly sub at one point in the past (it was for Fiona Apple's Tidal to be able to get that VMP variant of the latest Fleet Foxes album then cancelled right after). This is my first time back with VMP since. I don't know if I even have the ability to get that crate sub.