The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

Almost had me....but I couldn't even load any pages of records for sale (except for the link above).  Their website has been sketchy for the pass couple of months.  I almost re-upped when the QOTSA was released, but the website was not working then either.  I'm a sucker for exclusives, but I'm going to try and support LOCAL records stores instead.

46 minutes ago, sinking_in_design said:

I'm a sucker for exclusives, but I'm going to try and support LOCAL records stores instead.

I feel ya here. I'm lucky enough to be able to do both right now. Already placed a couple of local store orders and a few from afar. Probably pretty important to the hobby at this time. 

Edit: Don't forget to support your favorite artists directly too! Especially the little ones!

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• 2 weeks later...

New to VMP and signed on for the 3 month sub so I could get the N.E.R.D. album. Not really sure how the swapping works but was hoping to be able to swap the other two that I will be getting for Snoop Dogg and Juvenile but those seem to be sold out now. If anyone has those two and want something from the store that I would be able to swap for let me know.

11 hours ago, Kjm23 said:

New to VMP and signed on for the 3 month sub so I could get the N.E.R.D. album. Not really sure how the swapping works but was hoping to be able to swap the other two that I will be getting for Snoop Dogg and Juvenile but those seem to be sold out now. If anyone has those two and want something from the store that I would be able to swap for let me know.

I'm a member so there isn't anything I need, but I do have a copy of Juvenile that I've only played once that I'd be willing to sell you if you don't get any offers from anyone else.  Message me if you're interested!