The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

Super happy with my Noname and Biggie records from this month! Great pressings from first impressions.

Was hyped to see what the next Hip Hop add on was but disappointed to see it's 'Common - Electric Circus'. I personally feel Common's records haven't aged as well as a lot of hip hop from that time, and it's far from his best output. Probably give that add-on a swerve this month.

34 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

43.50 after shipping, priority is the only option, ugh

I also have 43.48 in my checking account currently so this is gonna be depressing if I miss it.

Edit: Decided to go overdrawn for 2 cents, but as I went to buy it, it sold out, fucking RIP.

Edited by Reshiram454

30 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

43.50 after shipping, priority is the only option, ugh

I also have 43.48 in my checking account currently so this is gonna be depressing if I miss it.

Edit: Decided to go overdrawn for 2 cents, but as I went to buy it, it sold out, fucking RIP.

I feel bad for any emergencies that may come your way.  it's never good to run yourself that low, especially for vinyl

14 minutes ago, vanishinghouse said:

Sorry if this has been answered a few pages back but I am curious to know if the war on drugs salve ambient and a deeper understanding bundle is still available for club members?

It's actually available to the general public now.  

https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/store-exclusives/the-war-on-drugs-slave-ambient-a-deeper-understanding-bundle

18 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

This is good. Can finally put the last of my Demon Days credit to use.