Deoxitizer

The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

7 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Beach House is back up on VMP.

Ordered! :)

Thing is, I used Ethereal’s link to get my $10 credit, and the damn thing is STILL not working...

Is there a trick to this?

Here is my code if anyone wants to 

try. :lol:

If you don't get credit for the code email VMP with both of your email addresses and they will add it to both if your accounts.  So if you use a member's link on here and don't see the $10 message that member so one of you can email.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:08 AM, wiscodeman said:

I received the Beach House album yesterday, but haven't listened to it yet. I probably will tonight. The records look really cool. Hope it sounds good as well!

How "gold cloud" is yours? I saw a few examples in the little promo video they had, so I'm curious as to what people are getting. Mine's coming in tomorrow (hopefully––FedEx has pushed the shipping back by a few days).

55 minutes ago, erasedtapes said:

How "gold cloud" is yours? I saw a few examples in the little promo video they had, so I'm curious as to what people are getting. Mine's coming in tomorrow (hopefully––FedEx has pushed the shipping back by a few days).

mine looks exactly like the mock-up/og photos. it’s an amazing package.

54 minutes ago, aju2streets said:

I feel this will be a swap for a lot of people with the original being so widely available. Anyone who likes it probably already owns it. Although if they do something to make it really special I wouldn't mind having a second copy.

If it’s super cool I’d definitely buy a second. I love that album. I don’t care much for anything past their first but goddamn if it’s not a perfect record.

5 hours ago, erasedtapes said:

4 hours ago, ethereal said:

mine looks exactly like the mock-up/og photos. it’s an amazing package.

Yeah, mine looks pretty much exactly like the promo photos on the VMP website as well. One disc has a bit more cloudiness to it than the other, but both have a lot of the splatter. Still haven't listened yet though, I got distracted the night I was going to.