The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

Just now, YouTwo said:

This true since there are unlimited swaps now.  But the forum over there is hyping that April and May are going to be the biggest albums they've ever done.

I looked at the forum yesterday and I'm baffled at how it's so active. Like jeez, I thought it'd be less so than VC but I was wrong.

How are they hyping them? People from VMP are posting about it or is it speculation?

1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

I looked at the forum yesterday and I'm baffled at how it's so active. Like jeez, I thought it'd be less so than VC but I was wrong.

How are they hyping them? People from VMP are posting about it or is it speculation?

The staff regularly posts and interacts on their forum.  

5 minutes ago, Skacel said:

No idea. They didn't email or anything, I noticed it when I logged in to my account to see what the reactivation options were.

I was a member months ago, got this in an email today: 

I want to reactivate my membership, what do I do?
Awesome! Happy to hear. You have until March 16, 2017 to reactivate your membership and lock in the current pricing. 

As an added bonus, if you reactivate before March 16, 2017 we will give you $25 in VMP Store credit. Keep in mind, multi-month plans will have unlimited SWAPs!

Just click the button below to reactivate your membership, and say hello to $25 in VMP Store credit!

Its pretty much 100% Demon Days which is a huge get for VMP and one of the clues being half speed mastered, it should sound better than those originals

and fyi after the announcement on the 21 is the price hike so if anyone wants to get in now before the hike and wants the $10 credit, just pm me and ill throw ya a referral link

4 minutes ago, morwells said:

Its pretty much 100% Demon Days which is a huge get for VMP

who's to say there won't be a bunch of different variants and a huge worldwide release?

i agree that VMP getting the rights to do an AOTM for it is awesome but I'm willing to bet VMP's role will be a rather irrelevant exclusivity in the overall scope of things 

5 minutes ago, ethereal said:

oh fuck off already 

the referral trolls are out in full force on this one 

Angry much? Chill out dude, what's wrong with offering people a discount? Especially with the price hike coming. I'm sure some people would appreciate it.

As for the Demon Days release, yes maybe there will be a world wide release with diff variants and maybe there won't be. We will see. Only time will tell. 

47 minutes ago, ethereal said:

who's to say there won't be a bunch of different variants and a huge worldwide release?

I expected that Panda Bear record to get a normal reissue but there's still no sign of that happening, So it may happen, but probably not right away. I bet the had to pay big $$$ to get the rights to release Demon Days 

5 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

I expected that Panda Bear record to get a normal reissue but there's still no sign of that happening, So it may happen, but probably not right away. I bet the had to pay big $$$ to get the rights to release Demon Days 

I would think if they got exclusive on Demon Days they are doing it at a loss. 

On 3/11/2017 at 1:57 PM, morwells said:

Its pretty much 100% Demon Days which is a huge get for VMP and one of the clues being half speed mastered, it should sound better than those originals

and fyi after the announcement on the 21 is the price hike so if anyone wants to get in now before the hike and wants the $10 credit, just pm me and ill throw ya a referral link

I'll PM you