The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

*May 16 VMP Member Store (OPENS APRIL 18th)
**updates in Bold (current as of 3/26)
***MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER GOING INTO MAY TO SHOP THE MAY STORE!

SHOP HERE: http://shop.vinylmeplease.com

Jess Ribeiro - Kill It Yourself (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 500, Silver Vinyl) (MUSIC)
NOTHING - Tired of Tomorrow (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 500, Blood Red) (MUSIC)
Logan Takahashi - No Geo (Creamsicle Orange Vinyl) 4.15 (MUSIC)
Kevin Morby - Singing Saw (Color vinyl) 4.15 (MUSIC)
Ashley Shadow - Ashley Shadow 4.15 (MUSIC)

More to be added

if i signup from someone on here do I get the $10 instantly off the $27 to do one month or will it be added after i pay that and become a member for my next purchase?

So just to give you a definitive answer, I just signed up for their album of the month for the first time and used a referral code. My card was charged today and they applied the $10 credit to this purchase. I was also under the impression that it would be good after my first month, but I guess not. Also, I only got the one month deal, just as you were planning on doing.

Also, I do understand that price can be a huge strike against VMP but these referral codes really do come in handy. $17 for my copy of The Score is a good price, IMO. Throw in the bonus 7" and it makes it an even better value.

So just to give you a definitive answer, I just signed up for their album of the month for the first time and used a referral code. My card was charged today and they applied the $10 credit to this purchase. I was also under the impression that it would be good after my first month, but I guess not. Also, I only got the one month deal, just as you were planning on doing.

Also, I do understand that price can be a huge strike against VMP but these referral codes really do come in handy. $17 for my copy of The Score is a good price, IMO. Throw in the bonus 7" and it makes it an even better value.

thanks for taking the time to let me know.. that is def. enough to get me to bite now, great price at $17 for sure.

if you have an invite code send it my way and I will sign up that way if you want another 10. I am guessing you get the referral code and put that in the discount box on the order page?