Postrock/metal, Shoegaze, Instrumental, Drone, Experimental, and other COOL genres!

Lost In Kiev just put some cassettes of their new release, Nuit Noire, 2xLP on bandcamp.

I love Motions, their first effort, and the moments on this new one that sound like that I really like (especially the samples), but I'm having a difficult time warming up to this followup to fork out for vinyl. But for $12.50ppd, I went for the CS.

I didn't realize there were only 30 of the Lost in Kiev: Nuit  Noire - the first half I'm really enjoying, and the back half is coming along.

I may end up getting vinyl after all....they have a stateside distro'ing for them, but still $34ppd for 2xLP /250

Cassettes from Lost In Kiev bandcamp

From SilenceLess in Belgium who did these for the band: 5 Euros

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2016 at 11:27 PM, GHOSTDRONES said:

One more new batch... This time from Adversary Electronics with a tape each for Motion Sickness Of Time Travel and Quiet Evenings. 

http://adversaryelectronics.bigcartel.com

Another new Motion Sickness of Time Travel tape is up. Last one sold out super quick. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:48 PM, jonrawks said:

I'm real curious about those tour tapes.  He mentioned that whatever was leftover would go online, hoping I have a chance to snag one.

I can confirm that the tour version is exactly the same as the regular summer dust demos but on a transparent red cassette as mine just arrived. Got a spare dlc if anyone wants it PM me.

On 11/24/2016 at 10:00 AM, DJ Girly said:

Good work here, I am impressed :)

What do you like?

Dunkfestival Mix tape only $5 for Black Friday:

Dunk! Mixtape

Helms Alee's latest. Nice to see SH doing cassettes, My Russian Circles Guidance is v. good quality.  Helm's Alee live are so good. Jonathan you're lucky you live in Seattle!

Helms Alee - Stillicide

52 minutes ago, drds89 said:

Helms Alee's latest. Nice to see SH doing cassettes, My Russian Circles Guidance is v. good quality.  Helm's Alee live are so good. Jonathan you're lucky you live in Seattle!

Helms Alee - Stillicide

I do get pretty spoiled with them being local, think I see them at least once a year.  They played a few nights ago, but unfortunately I'm out of town for the holidays.

Hi,

Recent Amethyst Sunset cassettes from Dominic Coppola and Theodore Schafer that might interest you guys..

Theodore Schafer - Topiary

"Two impressionist pieces composed in Ann Arbor are a memory of a time before leaving a home."

Dominic Coppola - Swoon Season

"Ann Arbor resident Dominic Coppola presents beautiful drone to get you through the autumn"

www.amethystsunset.net

finally! Mamiffer: The World Unseen on cassette is up for PO. I know ...they have  a 4 month old baby and that does sort of alter life a little bit ;) (we have 4 kids)

/100, $10 per usual

Faith has some artwork, and there is an Endon 'MAMA' CS up as well for $10.

Surprised there are still Statu Nascendi CS available. I  love that album.

11 hours ago, drds89 said:

finally! Mamiffer: The World Unseen on cassette is up for PO. I know ...they have  a 4 month old baby and that does sort of alter life a little bit ;) (we have 4 kids)

/100, $10 per usual

Nice... thanks for the heads up

15 hours ago, drds89 said:

/100, $10 per usual

Nice!  Hope they have copies with them on Tuesday!

• 3 weeks later...

Got this in the mail last month, but finally found time to listen to it.  Real good chill techno / electronic stuff.

http://www.burningrose.club/shop/morgan-wright-tape-one-cs

Edit : I picked it up from a distro (that's sold out) and it appears they don't to US shipping.  Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up! :mellow:

Edited by jonrawks