drds89

Postrock/metal, Shoegaze, Instrumental, Drone, Experimental, and other COOL genres!

Looks like Lacing found some copies of Honey Glow -  4 left at $5 + ship (mine is already on the way)

Lacing - Honey Glow ltd CS

Aidan Baker, I think new material, "Portraits" CS

If you order from him, the total is about $12.25 shipped to USA; if you order from the label in Canada, the tape is less expensive but you get spanked on the shipping to about $14 shipped.  I'm still listening through the first time as I type this.

Aidan Baker - Portraits from his bandcamp

Portraits from Quiet Bedrooms

For any that like Lacing, I have had Honey Glow EP CS on my want list at discogs. I bought one of the super loud tye dye shirts earlier this year, and the cassette was listed as sold out.

Lo and behold, there were 5 up for sale on bandcamp merch section (not there when i bought the shirt) when I checked tonight. No mention on Instagram etc. Now there are 4 :)

$5 + $3 shipping 

Lacing - Honey Glow CS

On 6/21/2016 at 8:28 PM, jonrawks said:

Bridgetown Records has put up their summer batch - http://www.bridgetownrecords.info/search/label/available?max-results=5

i think  Sindre Bjerga has some lovely live clamor tapes (think Throbbing Gristle without vocals) up on Bandcamp - still accessible last I checked.