I Need Katy Perry/Taylor Swift Stems

I'm looking for Katy Perry and Taylor Swift song stems.

Katy Perry: Roar, Kissed a Girl, Wide Awake, Ur So Gay, This Is How We Do, Teenage Dream, Unconditionally, Hot N' Cold, Last Friday Night

Taylor Swift: I Knew You Were Trouble, Shake It Off, Blank Space, Style, Out of The Woods, Bad Blood, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

I'm looking for Katy Perry and Taylor Swift song stems.

Katy Perry: Roar, Kissed a Girl, Wide Awake, Ur So Gay, This Is How We Do, Teenage Dream, Unconditionally, Hot N' Cold, Last Friday Night

Taylor Swift: I Knew You Were Trouble, Shake It Off, Blank Space, Style, Out of The Woods, Bad Blood, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

ive got a couple, give me lots of money 

Song stems are the individual recordings of the parts of a song. Example: Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Background Vocals, Synths, Drums, Bass, etc. Combining them all is basically the "complete" song. Stems are, again, isolated/individual recordings and are usually used for remixes.

Song stems are the individual recordings of the parts of a song. Example: Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Background Vocals, Synths, Drums, Bass, etc. Combining them all is basically the "complete" song. Stems are, again, isolated/individual recordings and are usually used for remixes.

And how would any of us have those?  

And how would any of us have those?  

Sometimes they can be "leaked". Some sites supposedly have them for purchase. I bought a box set once and it came with some once. There are ways to get them.

Looking up "multi-tracks" can be another option. That's what they use for Guitar Hero/Rock Band.

I'm surprised at how many people dont know what stems are. Haha. Yeah, they can be obtained. I have a few Katy Perry songs but Taylor Swift seems to be very hard to find but I know they exist. Every link I found was dead. Most people who get them are people who do remixes. Sometimes the artist will just release them for fun. Crosses and Circa Survive did that. Other times they will be released for remix competitions.

Anyway, I didnt think to search multi-tracks. I'll try that. But if anyone has any let me know.

• 2 months later...