Game of Thrones Season 6! (No Spoilers)

New season starts in a month, and even though we are theoretically "caught up" with the books, there could be storylines from the books missed last season in this season, so please, keep book talk if it has not aired, to a min, or use Spoiler tags.  That being said, Juan posted this in the S5 thread... CANT WAIT!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was anyone else confused as to how the Sand Snakes got on the ship?  It was in King's Landing right?  And they were on the dock watching the ship sale away so it's not like they were hiding on the ship.

I thought Trystane was sent back to Dorne when Myrcella died and he was painting the stones for his father in his chamber. Or maybe the two Snakes followed the ship somehow and the scene happened before Jaime reunited with Cersei. This definitely needs some explanation.

I thought Trystane was sent back to Dorne when Myrcella died and he was painting the stones for his father in his chamber. Or maybe the two Snakes followed the ship somehow and the scene happened before Jaime reunited with Cersei. This definitely needs some explanation.

I thought it looked like the ship was sitting in King's Landing and he was painting the eyes for Mycrella. Maybe it will be explained in future episodes

While I did like The Red Woman for the most part, I felt like they definitely rushed through some set-ups that, in the earlier seasons, would've taken at least an episode to come to fruition. Excited to see where this season is headed, though!

Agreed. it felt rushed and a bit short on the running time.

How many sand snakes are there in the show? I think there are 3 young ones and the older Ellaria. At the end of last season, there were at least 2 of the young ones with Ellaria on the dock as the ship sailed away. Like other people mentioned, i though Trystane was in the ship in Kings Landing. So i guess they sailed north, snuck on the ship and killed him? That would leave Ellaria and one other in Dorne to take care of Dorian & Areo.

Last season, the Dorne story line was not fully fleashed out and the introduciton of Dorian seemed a bit pointless (especially after having read the books), but now it makes sense. He was kind of pointless and weak so they killed him. Most of Dorne is probably pissed at the Lannisters, but i am not sure if they would rally around the Sand Snakes...

Do people think the Red Woman will raise Jon Snow? You think she would have done it already.

Now with the fleet burnt, maybe Victarion will be making an appearance...