Game of Thrones Season 6! (No Spoilers)

On 5/2/2016 at 7:55 AM, Breezus said:

Ramsay is officially worse than Joffrey now (if there were any doubts in S5).

I was actually having a discussion with some friends if Ramsay was worse than Joffrey, and I said definitely yes.  But everyone else seemed to think Joffrey was still worse.  Joffrey was just a little shit.  Ramsay is pretty evil.  

Yeah, I mean, I hope so, but..

didnt we already know Hodor became an "idiot" when a horse kicked him?  So wouldn't that flashback sort of re-enforce that story?  I dont know if we'd really get much more, I think if anything, we'll get more current-time Hodor being fucking badass

On 5/3/2016 at 8:17 AM, dbarila said:

I was actually having a discussion with some friends if Ramsay was worse than Joffrey, and I said definitely yes.  But everyone else seemed to think Joffrey was still worse.  Joffrey was just a little shit.  Ramsay is pretty evil.  

Joffrey was just a little asshole.  Ramsay fed his mother and brother to dogs, and watched.  he's the worst.[\spoiler]

So glad to finally see the Tower of Joy flashback scene ... well, at least half of it. Didn't expect the fight between Ned and Arthur Dane to turn out like that at all.

And YES FUCK OFF THORNE AND FUCKBOY OLLY

This season has seen quite a bit of fan service so far, I wonder what they're gonna do to crush our hopes and dreams again.