Game of Thrones Season 6! (No Spoilers)

22 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I'd rather have an entire episode of Bran seeing the flashbacks than what's going on in current time.

That's funny considering the show  runners said they wanted to avoid flashback style story telling because no one likes flashbacks. 

I too would like them to develop more of the back story. Not looking for entire episodes of flashbacks, but the backstory on the Starks/Baratheons/Targaryens provides clarity as to why things shook out the way they did. 

11 minutes ago, dbarila said:

Did you read the books?  Because I watched the first 5 season and thought he was pretty "meh".  But I'm currently reading the books and he's a much more interesting character in the books.  

I did, actually, so I'm wondering if that affect my view of him. His POVs are always very intriguing and I just really feel for the guy in general. His whole life has pretty much sucked.

8 hours ago, cheesndopeWI said:

I hope they get back to 3ish character arcs per episode and get some where.  When they touch base with every single person every episode the pace is frustratingly slow.  

100% agree with this.  It's going to be hard for some of the story lines to progress when they only get 1 scene per episode.  

On 10 May 2016 at 1:46 PM, cheesndopeWI said:

I hope they get back to 3ish character arcs per episode and get some where.  When they touch base with every single person every episode the pace is frustratingly slow.  

I doubt they will. For some reason, D&D want to end the show with 8 seasons (and less than 10 episodes each), so it's no surprise they're starting to rush things by trying to advance almost every plot in each episode. I really don't get why they'd do that because unlike The Walking Dead for example, this show could benefit from actually having more episodes. However, I personally don't think the show has suffered (yet) as I've thoroughly enjoyed S6 so far.

along the lines of what some of you were saying, i kinda felt like this episode was meandering a bit.

to me, the little 5-10 minutes of each character's plot is both rewarding and frustrating. sometimes it's a bummer to go several episodes without seeing a character so it's nice to see mostly everyone each week, but i don't feel like a ton of progress is made when we see them. so hopefully that ramps up. 

also, the faces of the hanging men at the end.... holy crap

On 5/10/2016 at 4:52 AM, andables said:

The best thing about this season so far is that there has been no Littlefinger storyline. :)

tumblr_inline_muhln4bFEh1rymbrg.gif

i think baelish is one of the more interesting characters on the entire show.

i like the pace of this season so far but i agree this is actually a show that could stand to have more episodes per season to cover all the story arcs adequately. 

No one is mentioning the girl with no name?! Does anyone else think she still has different motives? Did she ever truely get rid of needle? or is it still where she hid it last season?! So many questions left unanswered!!!!

I miss littlefinger.....I believe they stopped developing his storyline when Scott Disick went MIA

19 hours ago, hipsterasfolk said:

No one is mentioning the girl with no name?! Does anyone else think she still has different motives? Did she ever truely get rid of needle? or is it still where she hid it last season?! So many questions left unanswered!!!!

I miss littlefinger.....I believe they stopped developing his storyline when Scott Disick went MIA

i was thinking she had different motives until she drank from the well. pretty sure she would've died if she wasn't totally committed right? 

also, fuck littlefinger. that guy sucks. :)