Game of Thrones Season 6! (No Spoilers)

4 hours ago, dbarila said:

That makes sense.  Makes even more sense that Sansa gave Jon the wolf clothing.  Still pretty sure Brienne is walking into a trap though.

Brienne is relatively expendable.  No real political/strategic value.  If anything, it would be a ploy to lure the Blackfish out if he has, indeed, recaptured Riverrun.  He's the last real Tully in play other than Edmure (who is held by the Freys). If he takes his troops North, Littlefinger could double back and retake Riverrun, ambush him on his way north, or simply send word to King's Landing that Riverrun is vulnerable.

1 hour ago, jacobraccuia said:

it seems like they are wrapping it up in like, one season....

the show runners have said they only want to do one or two more season. hbo obviously wants it to go on way longer

so who knows at this point. but they are definitely setting themselves up to finish off a bunch of storylines if they get their way

On May 4, 2016 at 1:35 PM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Yeah, I mean, I hope so, but..

Reveal hidden contents

didnt we already know Hodor became an "idiot" when a horse kicked him?  So wouldn't that flashback sort of re-enforce that story?  I dont know if we'd really get much more, I think if anything, we'll get more current-time Hodor being fucking badass

:(

10 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Watching Sansa rip Littlefinger to shreds was the best part of that episode. I'm loving her character development right now. 

Yeah, she's definitely becoming a big player instead of a pawn. She should've had Littlefinger killed right there, but I'm sure we'll see him die a gnarly death when the time comes. 

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Yeah, she's definitely becoming a big player instead of a pawn. She should've had Littlefinger killed right there, but I'm sure we'll see him die a gnarly death when the time comes. 

For sure. Karma doesn't seem to exist in this universe, but Iago eventually got what was coming to him so the same should happen with Littlefinger. (Though I do really like that he can be so Shakespearean.) 

• I like how Sam just takes Heartsbane after his father takes a giant shit on him. I did miss him and Gilly this season, they're my favorite weirdos.
  • I knew Arya could never be anyone but Arya Stark. There's no way she'd just let go of vengeance or kill innocent people like a hitman. Let's see how this is gonna play out, the faceless men could follow her forever.
  • And man, Tommen is even more naive than I thought. Dude's definitely gonna die soon.
  • HOLY SHIT THAT RETURN
  • So, Benjen must be Coldhands right? At least in the show, since GRRM said it's not him from what I've heard. 

Also, more details on Bran's mad flashbacks.

Edited by Breezus

This was probably the last episode I watched of Game of Thrones.

Yesterday I suddenly realized that I'm watching it because my wife loves the show...I found myself (once again) wondering who's who, what is their quest, what do they want, how are they related, what's he doing there...isn't he supposed to be there, what the fuck are they talking about? And so on.

I have totally lost any interest I've ever had when it comes to Game of Thrones. Next week I'll grab a beer and a crossword instead.

Go, short man w/ scar! You at least were funny.