Game of Thrones Season 6! (No Spoilers)

its all build up to the final episodes of the season.  the confrontations with the Sparrow, the battle for Winterfell, etc..

I think its pretty clear by now, if you haven't seen someones throat slashed or head cut off or crushed to pieces, then you can't rule them out as dead.

21 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

its all build up to the final episodes of the season.  the confrontations with the Sparrow, the battle for Winterfell, etc..

I think its pretty clear by now, if you haven't seen someones throat slashed or head cut off or crushed to pieces, then you can't rule them out as dead.

Maybe we'll see Stannis again?

It's been a while since I've watched the first couple of seasons.  Would The Hound have directly recognized any of those riders that worship the lord of light?

1 hour ago, dbarila said:

Maybe we'll see Stannis again?

It's been a while since I've watched the first couple of seasons.  Would The Hound have directly recognized any of those riders that worship the lord of light?

Brienne cut off Stannis' head, I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon.

I dont think so?  I think the Hound just realized what was going to come, and it came a lot sooner than he anticipated.  He's going to go and butcher everyone next episode though.  I wonder if he and Aria will reunite.

12e05145b099035b0f16c56ad6bba6c4.jpg

56 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Brienne cut off Stannis' head, I don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon.

I dont think so?  I think the Hound just realized what was going to come, and it came a lot sooner than he anticipated.  He's going to go and butcher everyone next episode though.  I wonder if he and Aria will reunite.

12e05145b099035b0f16c56ad6bba6c4.jpg

Brienne said she cut off Stannis' head but we didn't actually see it ;).  Though, Brienne would really have no reason to have left Stannis alive.  

I've read a lot of interesting theories about Arya online today.  

2 hours ago, dbarila said:

Hopefully this works.  I haven't use spoiler tags on the new board yet.  I'll just post a link to the article.  

cool read...

I do think it's either Jaqen testing the Waif or everything happened as we saw it and the Waif done fucked up and Arya is free.

4 hours ago, dbarila said:

Brienne said she cut off Stannis' head but we didn't actually see it ;).  Though, Brienne would really have no reason to have left Stannis alive.  

I've read a lot of interesting theories about Arya online today.  

Stannis is as dead as Hodor. Some deaths don't have to be shown to be legit and yeah, it'd make zero sense since Brienne truly had no reason to keep him alive. Besides, I think they've brought back enough people already, I'd be surprised if he or Lady Stoneheart suddenly show up.

It looks like the finale will be 69 minutes long.  That's good because I felt like last season's finale was very rushed because they covered every story line.  

Also..

It will be titled "The Winds of Winter".  Episode 9 will is titled "The Battle of the Bastards".  You know that's going to be a great episode!

So I read an article about spoilers for the rest of the season, and the other spoilers up to now were all correct, so there is a strong chance that below is correct also. Beware, could/should be true spoilers below

1) Rickon does die

2) No other stark does

3) Jon becomes king of the north

4) Ramsey doesn't die but becomes a prisoner

5) Tommen dies by jumping out a window

Edited by KingTacoMunster

9 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

So I read an article about spoilers for the rest of the season, and the other spoilers up to now were all correct, so there is a strong chance that below is correct also. Beware, could/should be true spoilers below

Hide contents

1) Rickon does die

2) No other stark does

3) Jon becomes king of the north

4) Ramsey doesn't die but becomes a prisoner

5) Tommen dies by jumping out a window

Those seem pretty likely. I'm betting on the Tommen one because of the whole "all your children will die" prophecy that was told to Cersei. That was just a matter of "how" and "when". [Spoiler/]

When Jon rolled up to Bear Island and talked about how he used to work with her uncle.

I was waiting for the "oh, yes, thanks for bringing back our sword."

Not too get spoilerly, but i assume Sansa was writing the letter to Littlefinger asking to bring his army to winterfell. Should be an interesting battle. Some people are not convinced the Umbers are totally with Ramsey. However, the big question is "Where are the Manderleys?" There were mentioned. I need me a large fat man serving Frey pies.

With the Brotherhood of the Banner going all rogue there is a chance of Lady Stoneheart. However, that would seem to be a dead end plotwise. So i doubt it.

18 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Someone refresh my memory on who The Brotherhood is that The Hound rolled up to?

The Brotherhood Without Banners.  Lead by Barric Donderrion along with his friend, Thoros of Myr.  He was originally tasked by Ned Stark acting as Hand to the King to track down the Mountain who was raiding and pillaging in the Riverlands.  After Ned died, Barric continued to unofficially skirmish with the Mountain's raiders (and others) and continued to collect additional men who no longer had lords/families to fight as well.

The Hound ran into them previously while trying to ransom Arya to the Tullys in the Riverlands.  That's where he had his trial by combat and killed Barric (who was resurrected again by Thoros).

4 hours ago, Skacel said:

Well, that was shit. Total anti-climax.

While i could happily watch an entire hour of the Hound cursing and insulting people, the rest of the episode was ehh. They hit a lot of plot points, but it seemed forced and a bit shoehorned. Hopefully, the big battle next week will make amends.

During the whole Jason Bournesque Arya/Waif chase I kept thinking of Terminator 2. I half expected the waif to grow silver hatchet arms. 

For a split second i though the face could be Arya's, but then i saw the nose and it didn't have the eye structure of a slow loris. 

11 hours ago, Tardcore said:

honestly, I was just glad the Arya in Bravos shit was done.  They handled it poorly all around.  The next time I see her scrawny bum, it better be on a ship headed West.

Jaqen H'ghar reminded me of Keanu Reeves in Bill & Ted, but even more stoned.