Reissue of Ilian's Love Me Crazy LP

Have you heard this yet? It's likely that you haven't, because Ilian's sole LP Love Me Crazy was released in one pressing and essentially lost in time. 

Album World, a major label subsidiary designed to release records intended for the record to fail as part of an elaborate tax write-off scam (a loophole discovered in the American tax system and abused from 1976 - 78). Album World — and other labels of its shady ilk — would claim to press thousands of each release, but only manufacture a few hundred then reporting the unsold copies to the IRS and immediately rarifying many a fine release such as Love Me Crazy

https://soundcloud.com/anthology_recs/hey-denise

As a fan of Endless Boogie, I started following guitarist Jesper Eklow, No Quarter records (the band's label) and more lately Anthology Recordings.  It seems Mr. Esklow is very involved in Anthology.

I've discovered so much interesting music following Jesper:
John Coltrane's rare jukebox 7" version of his Ascension album
Soldiers of Fortune (another band with Mr. Esklow)
Mustache In Your Face by Pretty (lost 1969 psychedelic single now available on Numero and other compilations)
Michael Angelo (also on Anthology...an obscure 70's pop album from a Missouri session-man)
Trad Gras och Stenar (an amazing early 70's Swedish psychedelic band and the subject of another upcoming Anthology box set)

This 70's Ilian LP is another rare re-lease from Anthology.  When I saw the below video of Jesper talking about this "mysterious" LP and heard the power pop guitar licks, of course I ordered this too.