HAVING A BABY - EVERYTHING MUST GO SALE

gmoney

I mean - I'm not going to sell everything.

But I need to raise quite a bit of funds to pay off some debt and have some extra cash. I haven't been around much lately because I've got to think smart and not buy records.

So... here's my list. 

https://deadformat.net/collection/gkersey

It's sort of updated and sort of not, but look through it and make offers on anything, besides the Rocky Votolato stuff. 

Love you guys and girls. Help me out!

NOTE: I AM LOOKING FOR CLOSE TO EBAY PRICES SO PLEASE DON'T LOWBALL ME. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, I AM PROBABLY GOING TO LOOK AT EBAY PRICES AND THEN TAKE OFF 10-15%. THAT'S ABOUT THE BEST I CAN DO. 

EDIT:

Another case of I forgot something. I have all The National 7". Would love to sell them as much a lot as possible:

Abel 7" (sleeve is slightly dinged)
Apartment Story 7" (yellow vinyl) sleeve is a little dinged up
Mistaken For strangers 7" (Bowery cover)
Terrible Love 7" (black)
Terrible Love 7" (purple)
Think You Can Wait 7" (clear)
Knotty Pine / So Far Around The Bend 7" (split with Dirty Projectors + David Byrne)

I mean - I'm not going to sell everything.

But I need to raise quite a bit of funds to pay off some debt and have some extra cash. I haven't been around much lately because I've got to think smart and not buy records.

So... here's my list. 

https://deadformat.net/collection/gkersey

It's sort of updated and sort of not, but look through it and make offers on anything, besides the Rocky Votolato stuff. 

Love you guys and girls. Help me out!

NOTE: I AM LOOKING FOR CLOSE TO EBAY PRICES SO PLEASE DON'T LOWBALL ME. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, I AM PROBABLY GOING TO LOOK AT EBAY PRICES AND THEN TAKE OFF 10-15%. THAT'S ABOUT THE BEST I CAN DO.

Hey, are you having any issues with DF? I can't seem to access mine or any others, I keep getting a security warning.

Congratulations BTW!

Another case of I forgot something. I have all The National 7". Would love to sell them as much a lot as possible:

Abel 7" (sleeve is slightly dinged)
Apartment Story 7" (yellow vinyl) sleeve is a little dinged up
Mistaken For strangers 7" (Bowery cover)
Terrible Love 7" (black)
Terrible Love 7" (purple)
Think You Can Wait 7" (clear)
Knotty Pine / So Far Around The Bend 7" (split with Dirty Projectors + David Byrne)

What iz it? Please send link privately. THANKS BRO!

I don't see the problem here. Check eBay/Discogs for the record in similar condition. Reference a fair price (not some lucky person who took advantage of a schmuck listing something for a $1) and take off 10% for eBay fees so both the buyer and seller are happy. Maybe 15% on a total order if you buy multiples.

Example: All Get Out - Movement EP on Blue is listed for $10.49 on eBay and $14.98 on Discogs. Maybe round it down to $10 and offer $9. Anyone can look something up on ebay, Discogs, and or Popsike. Sellers are not blind to this and when you send an offer he is going to cross check so rather than wasting each other's time just do you research. 

That said, congratulations and good luck with the sale!  

I don't see the problem here. Check eBay/Discogs for the record in similar condition. Reference a fair price (not some lucky person who took advantage of a schmuck listing something for a $1) and take off 10% for eBay fees so both the buyer and seller are happy. Maybe 15% on a total order if you buy multiples.

Example: All Get Out - Movement EP on Blue is listed for $10.49 on eBay and $14.98 on Discogs. Maybe round it down to $10 and offer $9. Anyone can look something up on ebay, Discogs, and or Popsike. Sellers are not blind to this and when you send an offer he is going to cross check so rather than wasting each other's time just do you research. 

That said, congratulations and good luck with the sale!  

This guy gets it.

there is nothing more frustrating than getting an offer 40%+ lower than eBay value from people on here, then hearing people saying stuff like "if u wanted eBay pricez just go 2 eBay".  nah man, I just want a fair deal.  Generally, people on here - especially those that have a ton of rep, are competely willing to work with you and give you a solid deal, but man, it's unreal how many lowball offers people send.

Good luck with your baby, awesome news.