Pierce The Veil - Misadventures (5.13.16)

maybe you guys should start a karaoke thread and you can post pages and pages of song lyrics like you're on reddit or something?

it's not like i was sincerely hoping you would post Last Resort lyrics. i was just making a joke, i forget how easy it is to ruffle feathers on VC, my truly absolutely sincere apologies Derek. i'm glad i did though because the one guy getting legitimately upset and calling me rude for interrupting the "sing along" was hilarious. 

plus people complain on VC all the time when a thread goes "off topic." see the CONVERGE YFM 10 year anniversary thread and multiple users bitching that there was too much ISIS talk. well the karaoke train, besides being pretty tired, has a lot less content than that, but i guess it's cool because it's not converge lol. 

if you're going to whine that someone interrupted your lyrics posting, intentionally or not, then yeah maybe make a thread for it where it belongs. or post here and accept that you might not complete it. theoretically, the threat of it "not succeeding" is part of what makes it entertaining for you guys to post anyway so i actually did you a service. now when you get a whole song done it will feel REALLY good!!!!

plus, if you want to nitpick, the guy who was actually offended was making multiple posts- which is both kind of sad and not a true train, since two people could do it in five minutes- and Secular haze technically got it wrong from the get go because the song starts with three Bicycles, not two, so maybe you guys actually should attend TRYHARD101 instead of getting all huffy and puffy about something so totally insignificant as me posting some papa roach lyrics? 

i realize how ridiculous this post is as well as the fact that it will not change your minds but i do feel that it conveys how silly you are being.